SAU Community

R32 Gtr Headlight Globe Died!

Tamrb26

hi guys my headlight globe juz died juz then.. im planning to buy one tommorow located in melbourne, where do they sell it and how much does it cost?

THANK!

You honestly don't know where they would sell light globes? hahah

Anyway, just drop into your local supercheap auto, autobahn or even kmart might have some. The price would depend on which globe you choose to get. Better quality and brighter globes will cost more.

The size you'll need will be printed on the base of the globe, if nothing's there, just bring it into the shop and ask them.

You honestly don't know where they would sell light globes? hahah

Anyway, just drop into your local supercheap auto, autobahn or even kmart might have some. The price would depend on which globe you choose to get. Better quality and brighter globes will cost more.

The size you'll need will be printed on the base of the globe, if nothing's there, just bring it into the shop and ask them.

LOL!! i always wondering if they have the r32 ones. but the r32 gts and gtr the same light globe?

R32s normally take H1 or H3C globes depending on the year it was made as far as I know. Best to check what you've got though. You never know if the headlights have been swapped out from a newer series.