SAU Community

Pedals

exams are done so now wanna fill in time

what are your recommendations ???

im mainly after to make the cabin look a little more complete. are there any possible benifits with pedals, better for heal tow, grip???

cheers

alex

I threw in a "GTR ACCELERATOR PEDAL FOR SKYLINE R33 GTS-T" from unique auto sports onto mine about 3 months ago and haven't looked back. I'm too lazy to get my heel across for a true 'heal toe' and have found this little puppy to be a gem. Did require some gentle persuasion to fit it properly though.

I threw in a "GTR ACCELERATOR PEDAL FOR SKYLINE R33 GTS-T" from unique auto sports onto mine about 3 months ago and haven't looked back. I'm too lazy to get my heel across for a true 'heal toe' and have found this little puppy to be a gem. Did require some gentle persuasion to fit it properly though.

Heard that this was really good for driving. gettin one soon

found out cars costing more to fix then thoughts, so putting small mods on hold, that and if everone reckons that the standards are ok, ill leave it at that

Edited by INVRTD

Dont laugh this is serious...

If you are having trouble getting "traction" on your standard pedals go to Bunnings and buy yourself some really coarse sand paper (at least 40 grit) cut it to the shape of your pedals and stick it on with some seriously sticky glue.

The change of grip is certainly noticable! - Cheap easy and effective, great mod :laugh:

I got one of those pedals from unique autosports sitting in my cupboard cos someone wasn't able to fit it to my car, even with a bit of cut'n'persuasion ... I'm still curious if it actually DOES fit. Someone whose fitted it successfully gimme a PM? Thanks.

yeah i like those razo pedals (the ones you usually get with imports lol)

but i bought some veilside ones the other day.. only cause im gna get the seats as well and i want them to match haha

I got one of those pedals from unique autosports sitting in my cupboard cos someone wasn't able to fit it to my car, even with a bit of cut'n'persuasion ... I'm still curious if it actually DOES fit. Someone whose fitted it successfully gimme a PM? Thanks.

One of "those pedals", what brand, Razo???? I can have a look at how they fitted mine and send dirty pics maybe!!

One of the UAS R33 GTR pedals. Person I gave it to to fit had a go, but even after hacking out some of the back of the pedal, wasn't able to get it to fit :miner:

Are you able to fit that pedal and remove it after if you don't like it? Otherwise I'll look at Momo's or something later on

One of the UAS R33 GTR pedals. Person I gave it to to fit had a go, but even after hacking out some of the back of the pedal, wasn't able to get it to fit :whistling:

The problem with the UAS one is all the cross hatching from the moulding on the back side gets in the way because the r33 gts-t pedal has a plate welded over the top. Just get a sharp chisel and gently cut the cross hatch away. Once you fit it yes you can take it off again just prise the safety clip open then pull off. If I can be bothered I'll pull mine off and put some photos up but I warn you, I'm pretty slack.

Yeah, the person who had a go at fitting mine started to cut away the cross-hatching, but only near the top next to the safety clip, then they stopped. If you removed ALL the cross-hatching, wouldn't that weaken the pedal significantly? It's only plastic.