SAU Community

Eastlink Cruise...

htial

EastLink Cruise  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn hell ass timing belt needs replacing

i was really looking forward to this one

if i can get it done before the meet i'll see you guys tomorrow, but odds are not good :(

have fun guys

Damn dude...

Stuff the neighbors... ...get the power tools out now and fix it tonight...

it's not the neighbours i'm worried about, it's my 4 week old baby.

i'll jump into it as soon as i'm up tomorrow. might be able to make it in time, or maybe even meet you guys in frankston.

i'll see how i go. depends mostly on how much sleep i'm allowed to get tonight.

For frankston meet point, it will probably be better to park at the far end (opposite end to hungry jacks, opposite caltex/safeway servo) will be more parking there.

iam in for sure and the weather is alright.... iam in clayton and i dont know where to start the cruze !!!!!!

in doncaster or the frankston meet point ??? any ways i hope to c you guys today.

iam in for sure and the weather is alright.... iam in clayton and i dont know where to start the cruze !!!!!!

in doncaster or the frankston meet point ??? any ways i hope to c you guys today.

I'm heading off to wash my car and pick up a mate now... ...I'll be passing through Clayton in a few min on the princess hwy...

See everyone else soon...

:banana:

From Herald Sun today.

Hoons caught on Eastlink

A 20-year-old man was caught driving while his licence was suspended about 1.30am.

It was the second time his car has been seized for the offence, and police plan to apply for permanent forfeiture of the car, a police spokeswoman said.

About an hour later, police pulled over a driver speeding at 170km/h and a breath test resulted in a positive reading.

The man's car was impounded for 48 hours and he faces charges including dangerous driving, drink-driving.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...958-661,00.html

Hey guys, uploaded few clips to YouTube....... looks not that professional but, cos did all this while I’m driving...anyway thats better than nothing...