SAU Community

just finished mine today cost me about $2200 and thats doing the conversion myself..it was a real bitch of a job cause i was learning as i went but very happy now all done even with the 15 stitches in my right arm from the auto box falling out when i wasn't ready for it to come out

just finished mine today cost me about $2200 and thats doing the conversion myself..it was a real bitch of a job cause i was learning as i went but very happy now all done even with the 15 stitches in my right arm from the auto box falling out when i wasn't ready for it to come out

Im all for learning as you go but shit mate you need to be more careful 15 stitches isnt a small scar....

Im all for learning as you go but shit mate you need to be more careful 15 stitches isnt a small scar....

O well at least i have something to remember that gearbox conversion lol

• 2 months later...

Hi, can you let me know what resources you found online to help you with the gearbox swap? I've found a few other threads you have started with questions, and figured you would probably have all the information by now :wub:

Isaac