SAU Community

Superlap - 5th July - Oran Park

evil_weevil

So,

There is a big thread in the motorsport section of SAU about Superlap next saturday.

For those who don't know about superlap, click here

Thought I'd post up in here to see who from NSW would be going out?

I know theres a couple of SAU members entering but there is also going to be some big named workshops entering their cars and the quality will certainly be up there!!

Its $15 to spectate but it should be a good day out!

I'll be entering along with Ryan (BOZ22N) so come out and say G'day and support us!

Cheer's

Chris

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough*

Support/pit crew parking???? If we are parking with the masses I'm bringing the zeddles.... :D

Ummmm is Steveo still heading out??? Did he have a garage????

w00t!!

Fanks hunnnnnnnnnnnny :)

Il put Dave's work shtuffs on, bring my tools and then smear grease over my face to make it look like im doing something :D

Ill be there! As a spectator though.

I only live 10mins away from Oran Park so if anyone needs to store some wheels/tyres or anything of value that you are a bit worried about leaving somewhere,send me a PM :D

Yaarrr ill be there spectating... and NO chubbs I wont dance around in a miniskirt and wave pom-poms around chanting your name!!

Can you wear knee high boots??

More the merrier, we will need all the support we can get.

Hey Chris do you still have the toy you guys had in your carport at Wakie? If you stuck that to your roof I bet I would distract the other drivers a bit so we could overtake them, lol.

Would love to go and check it out. Looks to be some really nice cars that will be running.

What time will it be starting?? Couldn't see that on the superlap site, but could be that I'm just blind... :(

More the merrier, we will need all the support we can get.

Hey Chris do you still have the toy you guys had in your carport at Wakie? If you stuck that to your roof I bet I would distract the other drivers a bit so we could overtake them, lol.

bwahahaha it in Sl!ms possession atm ... but im sure I can pick it up between now and then :(

Il stand at the wall with it resting on the edge!!! bwahahahahahahahaha