SAU Community

Non-medical Emergency

Out Of Interest: In a non-medical EMERGENCY, would you allow your girlfriend or wife to drive your precious Skyline (whilst you're at work) or would you call a taxi/mate instead ??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made my girl drive my 300hp s13 silvia at ahg race training day

and scared the shit out of her every time it came on boost

so she ended up driving around in 3rd gear really low

in revs (sort of defeats the purpose).

she realised that she didnt want to drive my car

ever again> :D

seeing as my girlfriend's still on her L's learing on a toyota echo, somehow i dont think it's a goog idea to put her in charge of an r33 gtst with 280rwkw :D

Never thought that "L" plates did that much for a cool looking R33 anyway

Good One

My girlfriend doesnt even drive and I let her drive my manual R34 with 210rwkw she only stalled once I was pretty impressed.

Didnt let her bring it on boost tho.

lol @ thread and hell no would I let her drive it.

Unless I got something decent in return... but she doesn't have a twin sister so I can't see her driving it anytime soon!

i work with this girl and we got talking one day and i mentioned that i drive a skyline, turns out her old man use to own a 40th aniversairy edition skyline and that is what she learnt to drive on when she was on her L's. so it depends... if she was my girlfriends then yes i would let her drive it.

but it depends on the person. i let my mum drive my car she loved it.

there are some advantages to letting your girlfriend/partner/wife drive ya skyline...for example she has a better driving record than me, 2, she can do a lap of manfield and pukekohe racetracks with half a second of me, her insurance is cheaper than mine and can do a qauter mile that would rival most guys i know.......plus i need some one to race the gts4 cause there arent many cars in my area that are competitive.... but best of all she can make my mates still reach for the holy shit handle all whilst doing the grocery shopping

you are all soft (except the two posts above)...let the girls drive...most are quite good drivers. Stace had never driven a high powered car before she met me and now has a National drag racing title and a couple of national records to her name.

Very satisfying seeing her beat the fellas at the track.

Edited by DiRTgarage

never in a million years done it once didnt end up nice really it ended up guuter wit blown tyre ;)

Your crap punctuation made your post funnier lol :D

But for shizzle i agree, I let a chick drive my car when i first got it. Ended up sitting on a median strip, stalled, with cars coming at us from both directions.

The back seat didn't get stained that night :D