SAU Community

Hey Blues!

FineLine

Only 3 more sleeps till the Blues whip QLD's ass...................... again. :blush:

I also just wanted to let you guys know i've grown very fond of being in the company of other men. not sure if I want to be a pitcher or a catcher yet but I'm willing to try both in the meantime. call me.

On behalf of NSW, thanks for the support, you raging queer.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, thanks for the vote of confidence fineline. good to see you are comfortable with your sexuality. that is not really my thing, but whatever makes you happy mate. kekekegay.gif

We can handle your slings and arrows puppy's. But its your arse that were and will be rheamed beyond tunnel boring capability on wednesday night. :)

Are you having your buddies from the Toolshed over to watch the game with you?

are you saying you can't wait to smoke our arses?

kinky!!!

anywho - you smelly toads wont be getting anywhere near this trophy - I can see it already - thousands of dissapointed banana benders in NSW for the game crying all the way home.

sad carnts.

It's funny how the frog f**kers all of a sudden forget that it's a 3 games series and actually 2 games have been played.

Down here in NSW where we can do maths, 2 games being played, with both teams winning 1 each, means at this stage it's all tied up.

Up in toad town, 2 games played, with a win a piece = yeah we won the last one, we've kicked your ar$e, it's all over.

Life must be so simple when you're simple :)

the reason we think it is over is not because it is 1 all....it is because of the fact that last game you sucked ass beyond all reasoning

and now you are relying on Anasta as your savior :PBJ:

realisticly, look at all the new players NSW is taking on. a few of them havent played rep footy in a fair while. QLD's team is still solid from origin 2. NSW are relying on buderus to lead them to victory and it wont happen.

long story short.

QLD FTW. :miner:

I aslo believe QLD will win, 30-0 is a tad on the shocking side, especially for a state of origin

That and one might want QLD to win...

*awaits various threats and harrasment and shit*

Mat Cooper will shut down your back line movements and your lovely QLDer bottom fettishings will stop once and for all,,,.

The best centre in the World will get man of the match. NSW by 4 points.

Neil.

Good to see a gong boy reprazent.

Nothing wrong with the Illawarra boys buddy. The Dragons would be lost with out ya's.

Blues by 4 I say,,,

Neil

NSW is a lock to win this

why?

simple- this year is the Centenary of league, which originated in NSW, so it's the fairy-tale ending that to the series

well that's my theory anyway. guess we'll know in about 2 hours...