SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Rd 6

DIOR 33

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kel, :wave: I reckon I might try real hard to make this one so can you shoot me a PM pls....I like the idea of catching up for a feed to meet some more peeps & stir a few of the regulars as well. :P

yeah i might make it to this one...sorry about last week kelly....i totally forgot that it started at 4pm.....ahh well it was good to chat to a few guys....catch u guys later

hey kel, :wave: I reckon I might try real hard to make this one so can you shoot me a PM pls....I like the idea of catching up for a feed to meet some more peeps & stir a few of the regulars as well. :P

Pm Sent :ermm:

sh!it im gonna be in sydney for this one and there are apparently no more after this :) ....goes back to the river run in the sh!t hole of murray bridge...with about a million cops n a million bogans...

sh!it im gonna be in sydney for this one and there are apparently no more after this :) ....goes back to the river run in the sh!t hole of murray bridge...with about a million cops n a million bogans...

What does it mean if a bogan chick is only wearing one socK?

Hangon. no. Won't go there. Too early in the night

-D

What does it mean if a bogan chick is only wearing one socK?

Hangon. no. Won't go there. Too early in the night

-D

i lol'd really hard!!

nightcrawler(andrew) and sled(pete) oooooooh aaaaah the big guns are coming everyone be hapy and stand at attention! :yes: im sure most of us have bowed at petes arrival at one stage or another!! and andrew glad you can make it out! havnt seen ya in yonkes! :miner:

everyone has to come! its gotta be the biggest cruise yet! to try get this sau car club off the ground and also MAKE kellie have to do more cruises!

cmon ppl lets get 50 cars out!!