craig R33

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys im all for the hills and have said many a time do what you want with in reason in the hills just dont cause a crash or something but when it comes to the suburbs please have some respect thats all i asked

mallala dont have the roads that the hills bring you =]

It doesn't have the cops ... or the death toll either!

:)

I have much more fun in one day of racing around Mallala, than I do riding thru the hills for a whole year!

haha, what a funny thread. All i gotta say is get over it! Ban him (temp ofcourse) and move on. Theres always going to be one in the group. Oh, and nathan, if your doing that sort of shit, on or off a cruise route, u may want to re-think the sig quote. Doesnt matter if your not on a cruise, u drive a skyline like a dick head and get caught, it gives a bad name to other skyline drivers! Doesnt matter if u were 400m down the road, or down a side street, or 40kms away, still gives a bad name to skyline drivers! I'd be temporarily banning u from the site, not only cruises! Dont have anything against u mate, but ya act/drive like a dick head you deserve everything u get.

haha, what a funny thread. All i gotta say is get over it! Ban him (temp ofcourse) and move on. Theres always going to be one in the group. Oh, and nathan, if your doing that sort of shit, on or off a cruise route, u may want to re-think the sig quote. Doesnt matter if your not on a cruise, u drive a skyline like a dick head and get caught, it gives a bad name to other skyline drivers! Doesnt matter if u were 400m down the road, or down a side street, or 40kms away, still gives a bad name to skyline drivers! I'd be temporarily banning u from the site, not only cruises! Dont have anything against u mate, but ya act/drive like a dick head you deserve everything u get.

+ 1 totally agree

Its up to him how he drives when not on a cruise if he drives like a dick then he gets caught then he has to cop it on the chin and pay the price. I dont know the guy or really what happen(cant be f**ked reading all the crap) but i think to many ppl are making a big deal of it. Stop making shit threads and posting crap and lets talk real car talk :)

It doesn't have the cops ... or the death toll either!

:)

I have much more fun in one day of racing around Mallala, than I do riding thru the hills for a whole year!

haven't driven on lala but i've been there spectating some of my mates in cars and bikes! i can't wait till it's my turn to go on! learning the limits to your car without worrying about flying off the cliff >_<

anyway i'm over with going to the hills! had my fair share of thrills and spills there but the fact that it's just too dangerous!

Kellie doesn't do hills runs because of bad personal experiences. Her cruises are no way "poserish" i mean even if they are, you drive a Skyline, it gives you the immediate right to strut around town in it. Im very proud of owning my car, coz i have and am working pretty f'n hard for it, and im quite happy to show it off to those people who care.

I, like Jenkies, have spoken to Nathan, hes an alright kid, but i know when to shut my mouth. I have more than alot of respect for Kellie, hey i aint no saint, and i doubt anyone here is, but if she ever told me to get my ass in line, i would definately listen.

If i didn't come on these cruises, I would not have made at least 20 new friends, some i am finding myself seeing most weekends regardless of events, hell, i've even made some best friends out of it.

Alot of comments flying around from people who HAVEN'T attended Kellie's cruise yet, either by choice or cbfness, and i am sorry for those of you who have now missed out on a Kellie cruise. Last Sunday she spent 2 hours putting together a route plan, organising meet points and ringing local police stations, i printed off name tags etc, there so much effort that goes into just one cruise, and for people who have a blatant lack of respect, congratulations, you have seen the end of an event that alot of people look forward to.

Any chance of an SAU SA club getting off the ground in the next year or so has just died in the ass, without a tight knit community, you have a bunch of blokes and gals who like skylines, and not much else. I know alot of people have actually looked deeply into the requirements of an SAU SA club, and are now hesistant to commit their time into something that some idiots will ruin in 5 minutes.

I have toyed with having a cruise with a bit more of a hills involvement, but if im gonna have a bunch of over opinionated people firing comments willy nilly, i don't think it's going to be worth my while.

end of my rant.

Kellie doesn't do hills runs because of bad personal experiences. Her cruises are no way "poserish" i mean even if they are, you drive a Skyline, it gives you the immediate right to strut around town in it. Im very proud of owning my car, coz i have and am working pretty f'n hard for it, and im quite happy to show it off to those people who care.

I, like Jenkies, have spoken to Nathan, hes an alright kid, but i know when to shut my mouth. I have more than alot of respect for Kellie, hey i aint no saint, and i doubt anyone here is, but if she ever told me to get my ass in line, i would definately listen.

If i didn't come on these cruises, I would not have made at least 20 new friends, some i am finding myself seeing most weekends regardless of events, hell, i've even made some best friends out of it.

Alot of comments flying around from people who HAVEN'T attended Kellie's cruise yet, either by choice or cbfness, and i am sorry for those of you who have now missed out on a Kellie cruise. Last Sunday she spent 2 hours putting together a route plan, organising meet points and ringing local police stations, i printed off name tags etc, there so much effort that goes into just one cruise, and for people who have a blatant lack of respect, congratulations, you have seen the end of an event that alot of people look forward to.

Any chance of an SAU SA club getting off the ground in the next year or so has just died in the ass, without a tight knit community, you have a bunch of blokes and gals who like skylines, and not much else. I know alot of people have actually looked deeply into the requirements of an SAU SA club, and are now hesistant to commit their time into something that some idiots will ruin in 5 minutes.

I have toyed with having a cruise with a bit more of a hills involvement, but if im gonna have a bunch of over opinionated people firing comments willy nilly, i don't think it's going to be worth my while.

end of my rant.

yeh well said damo! hit the nail on the head there man! i also have made some good mates!

Here here! I think almost every1 who has attended kellies cruz's have made good friends out of it. Not saying the ppl who dont attend are pricks ae rude or anything but the ppl that do attend are a great friendly bunch of ppl

Majority of people are actually pretty cool people...no matter what type of group you hang around there is always a few arseholes. I'm sorta over driving around the suburbs, that's why i prefer to hit the hills with a couple of close mates, generally not in a big group where the risk of accidents is intensified. But catching up with you people, standing around and talkin some shit is always fun...always up for some shit talking! some of you already know that.

id like to hit the hills with a few people whenever they head out.

im in st agnes, so the n.e hills are 2nd gear away.

and i agree with ryan, i also enjoy the suburban drives, talk to people from here, i think you are all a great bunch, and i have never been part of such a helpfull community.

but a hills run to blow the cobwebs out soonish FTW

damn seems like u all hate this guy

wat is so bad about the bee-r, it was loud, but it sounded okay, something different.

i think it is kinda harsh what some people are saying but hey it is there opinion

wether he listens or not, well its up to him

Majority of people are actually pretty cool people...no matter what type of group you hang around there is always a few arseholes. I'm sorta over driving around the suburbs, that's why i prefer to hit the hills with a couple of close mates, generally not in a big group where the risk of accidents is intensified. But catching up with you people, standing around and talkin some shit is always fun...always up for some shit talking! some of you already know that.

oh yes i know that now ryan hahaha

damn seems like u all hate this guy

wat is so bad about the bee-r, it was loud, but it sounded okay, something different.

i think it is kinda harsh what some people are saying but hey it is there opinion

wether he listens or not, well its up to him

I dont think you know the full story mate. Its done and dusted now.

Your right Damo, a lot a people on here dont know the full story, its not just what he did that night, its been an ongoing thing, and he was warned about his behavour before that night.

havent managed to make one of kellie's cruises for ages, but no doubt she knows how to write a cruise. agree with ryan about hills..........it is dangerous with more than a couple of people (especially if you dont know the roads or know your limits..........how do i know, been there done that.)

bee-r limiters are wank IMO.............if you like attracting attention to yourself (and possibly everyone else you're driving with) then its obviously the "thing to have". read a funny story on 31 club of a guy from WA who regularly did drivebys at 2am of a nightclub hitting his bee-r limiter. after about 5 weeks straight every saturday night the cops had him sussed out. so going around scaring people with limiter or screamers isnt cool. its funny the first time, but not cool every time

im glad that the 31 is reserved for track, cos i know id be too worried about cop attention bringing it out if there were people acting dumb, and i think thats the sort of point kellie may have been trying to put across. just cos you've left the cruise doesnt immediately mean you can do whatever you want. someone will put 2 and 2 together, or just go "oh yeah, that skyline was with a whole heap of them earlier on". so it snowballs and everyone is forced to bend over and cop the "pineapple"

/2c