SAU Community

The Argue About Nathans Ban Thread

craig R33

I dont think you know the full story mate. Its done and dusted now.

i dont think anyone hates him, its all getting blown way outa proportion here. i thought he was a nice guy when he was chatting with us.

he just needs to calm down a lil bit in the burbs and when pulling into a meet spots with 40 plus cars and have some respect for organisers when they tell you to stop something stop it.

he's young im sure he'll mature in time. can people stop talking like he's been put in jail or something its hardly a punishment being banned from the page for a week

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ i agree.

he just has to own up to the cruise ban, and learn from it..no one wanted for it to blow into this.

and i speak for myself here, i dont think any one hates him at all.

Nathan from what I have spoken with him seems like an alright guy, but he lacks maturity in a big way. After all he is only 19(?). How many of us were very mature at the same age. The thing is, if you want to hang with older (or more mature) people, then it is expected that you ACT mature. Not like a 13 year old. What he did Saturday was not the first time he has played up and not the first time he has been warned. It is simple respect and curtosy that you honnor the requests of the person who went to the trouble to organise the event. Just as in motor racing, there are rules to be followed otherwise you get banned, same applies to normal roads and the cruises people organise.

We are no saints and we have all done stupid things from time to time but he needs to stop and think about the people around him and what implication his actions have on other people, rather than just thinking about himself and his wants. That's being mature about the situation.

as jenkies said, import drivers have been getting a bad rep and there is a good reason for it. Kellie is trying to do something to rectify the wrap that we have gotten by the actions of a minority of idiots.

Bottom line: Nathan's actions are not doing anything to help Kellie's cause and until he learns that there is a right way and a wrong way to behave amongst people and on cruises, Kellie has every right to do what she did. plain and simple.

As much as a I love fanging the car around, hills or other wise, remember that we are still on public roads and we MUST respect other people's right to safety on the roads. No matter how good a driver (we think) we are it doesn't take much to have a big one and that's the last thing we all want is to see another import on the news down a gully or wrapped around a post. :)

i did a function for SAPOL on sat night and i picked their brains a little.......the same message was said over and over.

you drive like a dickhead and your gonna get pulled over.

Yeah I know...check my joining date :laugh:

Frustating and as futile as thread like this seem you can generally find some humour in it all when it's finished.

Needs a funny pic or 2 before deletion.

i wasnt on the cruise but im on nathans side lol he seems to be right. if he had left the cruise route than he has every right to do what ever he wants to do! bee-R limiter for the win!

seeing as there so popular ...

New still in plastic Bee*R Limiter suit anycar $360 Firm :laugh:

beerje8.jpg

seeing as there so popular ...

New still in plastic Bee*R Limiter suit anycar $360 Firm :laugh:

beerje8.jpg

i want one so bad.

they sound awesome, but will it get me banned if i use it??

coz there is no point otherwise.