SAU Community

The Argue About Nathans Ban Thread

craig R33

i want one so bad.

they sound awesome, but will it get me banned if i use it??

coz there is no point otherwise.

as long as your not on one of our cruises, you can use it as much as you like, i dont see the point in them really, i have a Power FC with ignition cut which is like the same thing, but you wont hear mine on one of our cruises, as there is a time and a place for that sort of thing.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously. why are we even having this discussion?

rev limiters that make stupid amounts of noise or screamer pipes, are simply obnoxious.

Theyre pissweak and lame, why the hell would u want to pose so hard? no style, no class...

If ur gonna make more noise than is absolutely necessary, it falls in the category of wank.

Fair enuff if u gotta make noise to get hp in track situations, go for it, but if you're gonna pretend to be a street machine, the last thing i'd be wanting to hear is some butthole burning petrol outside my crib. I'd 'release the hounds', grab the shotgun and call the bacon. time and a place people.. a little respect never went astray

Love, your local, opinionated bastard,

-D

OK I have had enough of this thread.

Nathan was a bit of a tool, and a bad boy. He has been banned from Kellie's cruises indefinitely, and I gave him a 1 week holiday from posting on SAU.

Crime and retribution has been served. Thread closed.