SAU Community

Stress At Work

RubyRS4

Feel sorry for these people! :D

Please feel free to add. I find this funny shit and it lightens up my day at tax time of year.

:D

lol, ive just broken my work phone... :D

the shitty old thing keeps cutting out while you are trying to talk to customers. well it just did it for the last time! :D

i have had enough! SLAM!!! goes the hand set onto the cradle... now the case is cracked. :)

he he, i broke my old company cars gear box two weeks after i started,

it was a toyota echo, it got me a flat battery in woodcroft in the pouring rain, i had to get some lady to sit in it while i push started it,

thankfully she knew what she was doing, and we got it going,

so, i was drenched from the rain, got back in, by this stage i was really f**ked off, bad day just got worse!

so, to vent my anger, i gave the car a bit of a hammer onto the main road, flat shifted into second and blew 2 nd and third gear ha ha,

i didnt get in any shit, i told them it just started making funny noises and then stopped going ha ha...

oh well, i got a brand new getz out of it ha ha.

he he, i broke my old company cars gear box two weeks after i started,

it was a toyota echo, it got me a flat battery in woodcroft in the pouring rain, i had to get some lady to sit in it while i push started it,

thankfully she knew what she was doing, and we got it going,

so, i was drenched from the rain, got back in, by this stage i was really f**ked off, bad day just got worse!

so, to vent my anger, i gave the car a bit of a hammer onto the main road, flat shifted into second and blew 2 nd and third gear ha ha,

i didnt get in any shit, i told them it just started making funny noises and then stopped going ha ha...

oh well, i got a brand new getz out of it ha ha.

Where is it that you work again? :rofl:

this is half the trouble with the world something doesn't work or they don't like it and they feel they have the God given right to rage on people :D

accounts went on hold today f*%ken awsome start of the month................................stress what stress i mean i dont have to make 140 thousand for the company for the month or anything......time to start bribbing

I swear, if my admin assistant keeps pissing me off I'm going to sack her! ... had to get that off my chest.

:D