SAU Community

hi guys heres the porblem 94 R33 gtst

when my car is cold i have normal free play and pick up point through the clutch pedal... nothing strange, but as the car warms up

the pick up point starts to move up, until there is absolutly no free play, ive had to adjust the pedal all the way out for it to work all.

the clutch is a 5000k old puck exedy with chrome molly lighted flywheel.

the strange thing is that if it starts to rain or i drive over standing water the clutch goes back to normal, free play comes back and the pick up point moves back to normal as if the cooling effect of the water somehow changes something, but once it stops raining problem comes back.

i can still drive the car its just a big big pain in traffic or on up hill starts.

i put in a brand new slave and master from nissan, bleed it from every bleed point many times. im pretty sure there are no air bubbles in the system.

this problem did not happen with my old clutch.

wat else can i try?????

regardless to wat your saying thats common with air in the lines , as the lines heat up so does the air, i also had a similar problem so i just kept bleeding it and after about 5 times it was all good, Also use a high qaulity Brake fliud.

cheers

i have this problem and i got braided clutch lines and bled the system several times, it was fine for a while then it started again.. from what i read, i think its the master cylinder.. well for me anyway.. mine squeeks when i depress/release the clutch

i have this problem and i got braided clutch lines and bled the system several times, it was fine for a while then it started again.. from what i read, i think its the master cylinder.. well for me anyway.. mine squeeks when i depress/release the clutch

thats wat i thought but it was still happening with a brand new slave and master installed. my clutch squeeks as well.

Had the same problems, clutch goes up and down ocassionally and one time when i drove to the city, i lost my brakes completely. Turn out that the master cylinder is dead. Got a used part and it's working fine now.