SAU Community

R30 skylines

rsx84

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry sketchr30 i retired my ti at 407000k's but she still fires up first time even with old pump fuel in her, the rest of her has seen better days through.

nicko when you say import head lights what do they look likem, ( does your car have a grill or two little slits)?

if u want a brake upgrade a cheap option is to find 4 pot calipers off an old (79-83) toyota four runner

apparently they bolt straight up to r30s, 260z's etc

when i can source a set this is what i'll be doing, then maybe some konis and appropriate coils.

stu_r30 have a look at this site this is what made up my mind to do the swap engine wise go to the track guide for all the r-skylineshttp://homepages.tig.com.au/~robs/kevspage.htm

his reviews on the different models is what made me go for the r30/r32 combo, it just seemed look a great idea. from what he said i through of drivabilty and good power delivery.

cram an rb20 in for less than 2k

fix up driveline for another 1k

say 1....1.5k on cooler injectors what have u

should be a good little package to keep up with r32's/33's

i'm looking for an r32 gtst front cut right now so after i get it re registered it'll go straight in...then worry bout eng certificate later

i got my front cut for 2200 (qld through) install 800 wiring 1000 then went that little bit extra new disks front and rear race pads sway bars, then it was fmic hybrid monster, still working on it through

rsx my headlights are similar (same size shape) to the standard r30 family but they are more like projection and have a tinted rear.

by the way how r u going finding the dude in tas with a wrecked modified r30 that could have to taillights?

is it just me running my zorst outlet on the right or am i missing something??

frick im just gunna cut that little beaver panel or whatever ya call it and stick a canon on the left like a fully sick c**t...

Not for sale, at the moment, if your refering to the photos of my car then they are more trouble than there worth, they were fill of water and rusted (ever tryed to get parts for tail lights before) had to butcher my ti for the wiring and light fixtures.