SAU Community

Re'sprayed My R33

With nice rims that will look very good, I would have picked a brighter red like the mustang red above but very nice.

I think a graphic will set it off too.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im liking it man.looks nuts. i can see where you goin wit it and i think it will be awsome. definatly stand out. dont worry bout all the haters on here man. scared to be different.

Why is it that when someone asks for opinions, and gets them, everyone has a cry about it?

If you want people to post telling you how good your car looks, then state that. Don't ask for opinions if you can't handle the fact that some people aren't going to like it.

Why is it that when someone asks for opinions, and gets them, everyone has a cry about it?

If you want people to post telling you how good your car looks, then state that. Don't ask for opinions if you can't handle the fact that some people aren't going to like it.

looks awesome i was going to do similar thing with the same colours something like that i just used your car cause it is easier

post-41282-1215514127_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turbo 33

its one thing to give an opinion dezz. but carrying on about it like i rooted your sister then kicked your dog is another just get over it brother. cant we all just get along?

Edited by yup21t

looks awesome i was going to do similar thing with the same colours something like that i just used your car cause it is easier

Attached thumbnail(s) img-resized.png Reduced 94%post-41282-1215514127_thumb.jpg 2272 x 1704 (542.4K)//

Don't worry about it mate, there's plenty of characters on here... I am sure in time you'll meet them all.

GTST wasn't all negative, just take the good with the bad, we're not all gonna like it and some people will come off harsher than others, especially since it's a forum on the intartubes.

There's a wealth of knowledge on here so don't get scared off.

Cheers.

Edit: I always thought about going a black roof with carbon boot and bonnet on a white car, but I can never decide where to stop the paint on the pillars. Hence the roof is staying white.

Oh ninja edit for the loss. Should have quoted you... now I look like a tool! Dezz was all negative... lol, but he is entitled to his opinion as well.

Thanks bombtrack. it doesn't bother me it's only words on a screen. but what ever you do dont try to put your willie in a usb port :laughing-smiley-014:

its one thing to give an opinion dezz. but carrying on about it like i rooted your sister then kicked your dog is another just get over it brother. cant we all just get along?

I said 'I think it looks ridiculous.'

How is that carrying on?

Again, if you can't deal with the fact that not everyone is going to like it, don't ask for opinions.

Yup21t you dont have to keep appologising trying to make everyone happy, people are assholes

the quicker you realize the fact the better off you will be.

Personally i think your paint job looks wicked you did a good job

that would look good too i was going to marble it but always wanted a 2 tone car

Hey, you've got a skill - and it's part of your trade...

Have you ever thought of advertising that skill on your machine?

If you have your own business in this field and advertise it on your car, the improvements that you make on the wheels will be tax deductible !!

Keep right on going. And remember, only half a % in this world are fashion-setters. the other 99.5% are fashion-followers.

Cheers, Terry

Edited by Terry_GT-R34

Looks hot dude, I would do bling wheels with that paint, would look awesome.

Also I'd either smoke or remove those indicators...

With so many skyline around these days good to see something original, wouldn't do it to my car but still appreciate it.

Plus the new paint should give you a few more KW at the wheels........