SAU Community

Re'sprayed My R33

hmm good effort, but it would have looked better if the pillars roof, bonnet and boot were done in black. and then the rest red. Looks weird to me like this. But as long as you like it thats all that matters :)

Thats pink? I thought it was red...

I actually prefer this look to the line pulled higher up... the pillars look wrong when in another colour... that said ..

DO NOT WANT!

Im not a fan of "two tone" in this style.. I don't mind a bin lid on a black car or colour matched etc.. but a single colour or pearl style paints that accentuate a car... it's not the paint I want as the attraction but the improvement of aesthetics of the item it's on.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to say good bye to this thread.

it had a good life but we & it knew that this day would come.

so in saying that let us pray Oh son of rajab grant us our daily fix of SAU and though this thread

walks through the valley of the shadow of death we shall fear no defects Amen.

Get it its dead done finshed :PBJ:

Line's way too far down. I don't like two tone paint jobs when they end at a nothing. They need to end at the end of something, not in the middle.

That said if you like it then there's nothing wrong with it.

please dont flame me guys but no1 has noticed this yet. in the fotos is looks more red than pink.

Now just got to get a big YELLOW circle between the black and red/pink. you have urselfs a flag.

personally i would like to see the finished job before commenting further, but its an odd lines to choose.

:bunny: i didn't think sau would let racist f#&k's like you post.

it looks red cause it is red go back to your cross burning red neck

Edited by yup21t

dude how is the comment racist?

im saying it resembles a flag on my first impressions, so how is that racist? would it be racist if the car was blue and i said paint the southern cross on it??

or if its was white and had a red circle on it.

As i feared with the lack of maturity, my comment has been taken the wrong way. ppl have become stupid till the point that even the colors that resembles the Aboriginal flag can be deemed offensive.

And before you call ppl red necks racist please consider your own chain of thoughts and interpretation of someone else post.

you are after all posting your car ON A PUBLIC forum for everyone to see and comment upon.

i didnt refer to anything racist other than my OPINION of MY first impression, you were the one that play the race card.

i hope you CLEARLY see the DIFFERENCE between someones IMPRESSION and RACIST conclusion interpreted by yourself.