SAU Community

What's The Worst Car Advert You've Ever Seen?

Remembering that even if a Car Advert makes you sick, the car manufacturers + the advertisers are there to make you buy a car...

But what Car Advert makes you puke? Is it 200 killer wasps - or an 'Oldie But A Baddie'?

The Mazda CX7 add with the family getting out an changing positions. Makes me puke. Bit like the Centrum add when the reject out of Days of our Lives goes the grope on the hottie, he'd root her if he wasnt gay.

The Nissan Tiida ad with Kim katrell.

The latest Holden ad where they go on and on about their cars being "Aussie" and "just working" - funny most of their 99% stuff is Korean and American and they would have to be the most unreliable poorly built, hunks of junk ever (and I've owned new Commodores Falcons before so can tell it like it is).

Edited by colossus

Whatever car is in that ad where theres a couple backpacking with that guide... and he says "Somethings coming... 6 cylinder... *ear to the ground doing weird hand thing* direct injected... *gets up* SPORTS CAR *sick*"

it's some family wagon piece of shit...

Whatever car is in that ad where theres a couple backpacking with that guide... and he says "Somethings coming... 6 cylinder... *ear to the ground doing weird hand thing* direct injected... *gets up* SPORTS CAR *sick*"

it's some family wagon piece of shit...

Wow, that would be the CX-7 again!

That kia rio ad, where they are crapping on about where its been designed pretending its somewhere nice. And then they show the car.

The holden is better ad.

The toyota big-bertha game has changed ad...wtf is that?

Saving the worst for last the Hilux srt (i think) ad where they have that rediculous nod conversation.

There are some shockers around atm.

But I'm loving the pajero daniel's birthday ad.

Those piece of shit holden adds where they continually say they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Too bad they dont also say the massive problems they have had with them since release.

Bring on the next piece of holden crap that fails!!