SAU Community

What Car Have You Sold And Wish You Still Had

I miss my Celsior, Is is the most comfortable car i have ever had the privilege of owning, both to sit in and drive. Cost me 6k on the road and the missus made me sell it to buy my new Navara. If i could go back i would have kept it put it on gas fixed the AC dumped it (with an airbag module big deal) and put some big wheels on.

So any one want to buy my Navara so I can put my skyline back on the road? It's perfect for onsite work........ that I don't do anymore!

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...amp;state_id=82

post-3624-1215993122_thumb.jpg

I miss my Celsior, Is is the most comfortable car i have ever had the privilege of owning, both to sit in and drive. Cost me 6k on the road and the missus made me sell it to buy my new Navara. If i could go back i would have kept it put it on gas fixed the AC dumped it (with an airbag module big deal) and put some big wheels on.

So any one want to buy my Navara so I can put my skyline back on the road? It's perfect for onsite work........ that I don't do anymore!

This reminds me of how one of my clients wanted to buy an STi; but his wife wouldn't let him...

Anyway, he bought a Forester instead with the instructions that on delivery, the rear 'XT' initials be removed.

A couple of months later one of his mates wanted to look at the donk. The mate exclaimed,

"Oh this is one of those jobs with a WRX Turbo system!!" just as the wife comes out onto the back verandah with the coffee...

LOL

sweet machine the celsior... still got mine.

Really regret selling my 2004 XR6 Turbo. 260rwkw with just a tune.

Needed the 5 speed changed to a 6 speed and a new clutch. Misses wouldnt let me so we traded it in on a wrx which we then spend lots of money on and then lost it all when we sold.

The money she spent on the wrx i could have replaced the gearbox done injectors and more tunning and had 300rwkw

Im sad now

My 96 R33 GTR V-Spec, have moved to practical cars and have never felt the same about driving since. I still love cars but my passion has dropped substantially. We called it Barney because it was midnight purple and roared like a dinosaur when you hit it. It was only a mild tune with 250awkw's but to date it is my fav of all the cars I've owned (of 6 now). I'll buy another GTR later when $$ permits me to have it as a weekend only car, R34 or 33 I'm not sure but I'll have another GTR.

Barney had the following.

R34 GTR Turbo's

Bigger FMIC

Splitfire's

Nismo Dumps/Fronts

Ganador Titantium Catback

Sard Cat

Apexi Panel Filter

Impul chipped ROM

ARC Radiator guide

HKS Type S Coilovers

Nismo adjustable camber/castor/toe

Volk wheels, 255 rubber all round

Alarm

Tinted windows

and lastly.. S3 Xenon headlights.

He wasn't the best GTR I've seen but he was mine...

Couple pics here

Good times....

that's easy, my genuine XY GTHO that I had when I was 17, I sold it for a measely 20 grand 15 years ago....... shit man if I had that thing still.....

Ouch!! I have a similar story, but with a HT 350 GTS Monaro. Bought the car as a rolling shell 19yrs ago in Vic, started on a full nut & bolt re-build then had the chance to leave Vic & move to Qld. It wasn't practical to keep or transport the car at the time so I sold it off to a local guy. I'd been pissed off with myself ever since until I saw the car again about 7yrs ago. The guy I sold it to had done a full concourse-level restoration to the car & instantly I felt better 'cos I knew he'd done a better job than I was capable of & one that the car deserved.

Part of me is still pissed, but my GTR usually makes up for that- substitute one Bathurst winner for another :thumbsup: