SAU Community

The End

Well folks my time in the C34 club is over. I signed out yesterday afternoon at 1:30pm after skidding off the road and hitting a tree.

I'm physically fine apart from a slightly sore neck and a dicky hip but I still haven't accepted that I won't be driving the Stag anymore.

This is not the end!!!

Once i've settled some debts I will be looking to buy an M35 in the near future so you won't be getting rid of me easily.

Pics here:

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

If anyone wants parts off the car please send me a PM and I will try my best to find time to get said parts off the car.

I don't have a lot of time during the day to remove parts however if you like you can come down and get the parts off the car yourselves. once this is over the car will be towed to a wrecker.

Hi Ian, so sorry to hear mate there seems to be alot of these being damaged and written off lately its a worry :D Glad your not hurt though and good luck with whatever happens in the future and dont forget to hang around on the forums still

Edited by unique1

OMG!!!!

Thats not good news :D

At least your ok, or will be once the aches disappear.....

If you need a hand with anything, you know where we live or our numbers :bunny:

no that was a joke.

sorry to see Ian and I'm glad you are OK. I always assumed these couldn't be crashed because they had 4wd. Hope you were fully insured....but it sounds like maybe not if you are wrecking it :D

dibs on the cargo blind

I ain't GUT WUN! :bunny:

Fergo: That would be really good because my old man is whinging about it sitting in the driveway, PM me an offer.

Spanna: I should mention it's a series 2 donk so if yourself or Dave wants anything off it PM me straight away.

Aftermarket bits on the car

Pod filter - $25 supercheap one

GFB Boost Tee

Earthing kit (came with the car)

HID Xenon headlights (H4 Lo-beam only)

Tein Coilovers (buggered if i'm pulling them off the car)

3" 1 piece dump pipe (Just Jap item)

Tein adjustable tie rods.

Man that sucks, another stag is written off... but, at least you did a convincing job of it! At least you're OK... looks like that could've gone worse.

Whoa nelly-you must of hit the non 4 spot stagea brakes not hard enuff..if only Brembos, hehe

Yeah-lets not do that again!

Just wondering on non wrecked parts list, do you have a Momo Stagea wheel in yer car still intact, might sound real silly?

How bad is the suspension, wheels got pretty hammered.

But anyways..yay on the M35 they are gettn much cheaper now that a few have landed, thats wot I call a luxury touring wagon, 6 speed manuals go for a premium as much as N1 equipped and R34 Vspec II's in GTR ratios.

I wonder what is the crossover technology between the R35 and M35 platform.

And yes they do exist, not like the tooth fairy that still owes me..when I get to me desktop pc I will post..rare though and probably unobtainable to the average commoner like myself..one powerball or one good drug deal and Im outta here..hehe nah jokes

Edited by nismokid

I ain't GUT WUN! :)

Fergo: That would be really good because my old man is whinging about it sitting in the driveway, PM me an offer.

Spanna: I should mention it's a series 2 donk so if yourself or Dave wants anything off it PM me straight away.

Aftermarket bits on the car

Pod filter - $25 supercheap one

GFB Boost Tee

Earthing kit (came with the car)

HID Xenon headlights (H4 Lo-beam only)

Tein Coilovers (buggered if i'm pulling them off the car)

3" 1 piece dump pipe (Just Jap item)

Tein adjustable tie rods.

PM sent hun.....

Dibs on the tein adjustable tie rods presuming you mean castor rods???? As std tie rods are adjustable, unless you replaced them cause they were shagged?? I am assured they are interchangable.....

Edit: dave just informed me my tie rods are fooked, so either way I call dibs!! Sorry to start raping your bits so soon too :D

PM sent hun.....

Dibs on the tein adjustable tie rods presuming you mean castor rods???? As std tie rods are adjustable, unless you replaced them cause they were shagged?? I am assured they are interchangable.....

Edit: dave just informed me my tie rods are fooked, so either way I call dibs!! Sorry to start raping your bits so soon too :P

These little doozys

IMG_8489.jpg

I think i'll take you and Dave up on the offer to strip the car one weekend, i'll even drag the BBQ out. :bunny:

Just need to work something out with Mr Ferguson who also wants the whole wreck. I'm thinking we all just rock up on the day, take what you want and everyone's happy.

Slowly replying to the PM's.

hahah justin youre such a vulture!!!

sorry to see the car like that. you were lucky to come out of that without a scratch! been in a similar situation myself and nissans are built tough.