SAU Community

So It's Dayz You Want?

I think its the "A prestige touring wagon......." thing I have seen some people around here quote.

Someone should know!!

Nah - thats a sticker found on a lot of RS's something about a functional yet comfortable touring wagon.

Its like a set of mats I saw on ebay a while ago.

It had (stitched into the mats)

Pulsar

Feel the beat (lets drive) with more enjoyment as our feelings dictate.

They rocked, but some fool paid almost $400 for them and I didn't like them THAT much.

I really wanna know what it says now :/ I bet it was something damn funneh.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is exactly as it appears in the sales brochure!

I did have P1 light weight wheels on it, but the R34 wheels went back on today due to the P1's cracking twice..

hey dude, you would happen to have those rear flares from the new set you got sitting around would you? wana sell em if you do?

D.

• 2 months later...
No, I can see that bit, I was talking about this stuff.

Finally have an answer for you on this one, Mr Rooster. It says:

"Extremely outstanding specifications will lead you to the world of intoxication and help you relieve all emotions"

post-37588-1237286461_thumb.jpg

ROFL!

I would have preffered 'a prestige touring wagon that is comfortable yet functional' which is what i was thinking it was.

But that is just sweet haha

I think the whole car looks awesome - id even keep the stickers on it. Its a hell of a statement, the whole car is.

wats a drive meter? does that show your speed or sumthin or is it a tacho?

I had one in my car but i pulled it out and replaced it with a boost gauge, still got it in the garage somwhere. The drive meter is simply a tacho with digital display reading as in if your car is doing 3500rpm it reads 35 on the display and it has a colour display which as you go up in revs it goes up from green to orange to red and also has a shift light which conveiniently flashes at 3000rpm which is around when your turbo spools up. i dont think it can be adjusted though which is pretty poxy.

Headlights??

Sweet looking ride, uve done well there. id say thats a pretty rare car especialy having all those dayz options. keep hold of that one it will be worth alot one day. Mines has dayz options to but mine only came with front bar and rear lip and skirts, carbon instrument cluster backing, rear bagde. id like to order some other options if there available.

Finally have an answer for you on this one, Mr Rooster. It says:

"Extremely outstanding specifications will lead you to the world of intoxication and help you relieve all emotions"

post-37588-1237286461_thumb.jpg

ROFL!

Oh lawd :(

That is farken GOLD!!

Sweet looking ride, uve done well there. id say thats a pretty rare car especialy having all those dayz options. keep hold of that one it will be worth alot one day. Mines has dayz options to but mine only came with front bar and rear lip and skirts, carbon instrument cluster backing, rear bagde. id like to order some other options if there available.

Here you go! If you want one with all carbon trim the same as mine.. Here it is..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2000-Nissan-Stagea-...A1%7C240%3A1318

Can someone tell me the part number for the Dayz front bar. Would like to see if it's cheaper buying new or getting mine repaired. Anywhere in Australia that makes the Dayz bar?

Can someone tell me the part number for the Dayz front bar. Would like to see if it's cheaper buying new or getting mine repaired. Anywhere in Australia that makes the Dayz bar?

No one makes the Dayz bar! You'd have to find a second hand one if you can..

I would look at getting yours repaired.. I got hit from behind a few weeks ago and I am in the process of getting my one repaired as well.

Plenty of Dolphin kits come up in the ads if you wanted to get one of those..

Hornsby Nissan gave me this: "K60200V750 WHICH IS A FACTORY AERO ACCESSORY FRONT BAR COVER AND DOES NOT COME COLOUR CODED. LIST PRICE IS $2873.89"

You would have to check this yourself. unsure whether SI or II problem being I believe they are the same part number.