SAU Community

Kebabs

Basti

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
Dont worry about the Kebab Land Should Try the pizza shop next Door :iluvff: .

Johnny Boys Pizza. Besides owner drivers a SKYLINE. :)

I got to the Cellarbrations store next to that once a month or so for work and always see that GT-R there, looks good.

If you've been clubbing on Chapel St, Lambs on Commercial/Malvern Road (next to the gay clubs) gets my vote. Without fail have never had a bad souvlaki there...as opposed to Lambs on Chapel which has been pretty disappointing for me. Place has been a 3am, post-club haven for me for the past 5 years. Hence the owner knows my regular order. Because they do pizzas too they have heaps of different ingredients, including but not limited to the elusive chilli flakes. Best of all, no Chapel St stereotypes buzzing around because most are homophobic and wouldn't go within 100 metres of the gay clubs.

This topic is almost as bad as pizza places though. Everyone always knows where the best pizza is, forgetting that it might be somewhat relative to them having grown up on pizza from that place. Or that they haven't ventured much out of their own suburb.

Ive jst discovered uncle joes kebabs on sydney rd i think.....great kebab but too many "im fully sick off my tits bro"

aaaahahhhai know what you mean man XD that place is full of goat lovers but the food is the bestttttttttttt f**kkk

Ive jst discovered uncle joes kebabs on sydney rd i think.....great kebab but too many "im fully sick off my tits bro"

thats what i hate about kebab joints.

seeing all those hanging out the front kinda makes me not want to go to try it.

there is always at least on smart as in the group.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's in the bloody domain name twice! Yes...the GTR boxen have, for some reason, been cheaper than the RWD boxen for a long time. 10 years ago the GTST box was available here for <AU$3k. 5 years ago the GTT box was available for ~AU$3300. Both retail through 3rd party. Now the GTT box is >4k locally and only available for less if you're willing to jump through some hoops. Apparently they can be ordered from Nissan dealers for $3-3.5k at trade pricing. A friend of mine has a new GTT box sitting on his showroom floor that I keep wanting to hit him up for but I'd somewhat rather he sold it to someone else at his asking price than to me for a mate's rates discount.
    • lol I didn’t even notice the bird 
    • I like the 'Beatles album cover, but with bird' element of this photo as well, haha
    • Hi Gents, Someone I know (experienced engine builder) built an engine. It had some chinesium rods that came with ARP 2000 bolts. One failed on the dyno, destroyed the whole thing. The only possibilities are: Installation error. Possible, but we should discount it almost 100% because he knows what he's doing. He doesn't discount it that much, because he's being hard on himself. QC/QA problems with ARP products. I'd like to discount this, but I have heard a number of stories about similar failures, and stories of some builders buying 2 sets of everything, x-raying everything, and picking only those bolts that they are completely happy with. This behaviour coming from anecdotal stories of ~1% failure rates. 1% of all rod bolts failing would be about 1000x higher than I would expect to be anywhere near tolerable. If I were ARP I certainly wouldn't even be selling the product if they were dying at that rate (for non-installation error reasons). So, I would prefer to discount that possibility too. Fakes. Specifically, fakes being sold bundled with cheap rods sets from CCP factory B in Shenzen, or wherever the stuff is being made this week. So the question here is, does anyone else have some horror stories that would point to fakes being circulated in this manner?
    • I forget this is an au website, my GTR FS5R30A was 2200 AUD delivered but I did have to go to a warehouse near the port to pick it up myself.