SAU Community

Kebabs

Basti

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh alis there or on mt dandy road croydon :)

Haha that's at Kanno's service station. I work just around the corner from there. Never tried a kebab cause he's never open when I'm there (during the day).

yeah had it on the first night it opened, worse then ali's lol

not enough meat and was served cold :banana:

I had one more recently and it was great. It took a while because they put it in the sandwich press for a while so it definitely wasn't cold! Give them another go, you'll be pleasantly suprised.

Not sure if its been mentioned but you cannot go past a Shawarma from Tiba's on Sydney Rd, Brunswick. Way better than any Kebab!!!!

shawarma's the same as a kebab.. just the arab way of saying it

General Kebab meals = Roxy Kebabs on Pascoe Vale Rd, Roxburgh Park

x2.

Everyone I know that has eaten from this place says it is the best in Melbourne (and I am not exaggerating!)

Ok well me and all the boys LOVE Alis, we think its the best ever, weve been to alot of kebab joints and we cant go past Alis.

But one of the boys went to a place in Campbellfield the other night, I think he said it was 'Kebab Box', he said its better than Alis!! I was like faarrkken bullshit!

So were going to see Terminator later tonite and then venture over to Campbellfield after.

Anyone know of this 'Kebab Box'? Anyone been?

Will let you guys know how it goes...

Me, Basti and Birds had Lambs on Commercial last night (near Chapel St).

Apart from a high presence of 15 year old gay guys macking on everywhere, it was quite good.

Basti rated it 6/10.

I'd give it a 7.5/10

Sorry guys but the best kebabs in Melbourne is in East hawthorn of all places.

It's called Kebabs and Sauce's. Just make sure you get one with lamb and chicken, all salads w/ garlic & chilli sauce. Damn this is making me hungry....

+1 one for that call!

They use the proper lebbo bread. I go for the same order as MJM. Very filling.

If you go tight-ass Mondays, they're only $5.

Shop is on Burwood Rd between Swinburne and VW dealership.

never had a good one there

do you go to the one on malvern road, or the one on chapel itself? someone told me there is another 'lambs on chapel' on chapel st itself, the good ones on malvern road

**i might be making this up**

i cant believe vic doesnt have this thread already. i for one am a fan of Ali's in doncaster. he makes them so damn good. lambs on chapel are also up there. theres one on spaghetti junction (s'vale, police, and princes) thats good too but the quality varies a LOT.

Spaghetti Junction?? Are you talking about the kebab place outside the caravan park???? lol

Theres a kebab place in sth melbourne called kebabs r yummy thats a The land of goat sphincter rings one, traditional kebabs and they r sooo good.. near dorcas st! salads are the bomb too

mm im hungry now

Edited by debbieandherrexy

there is a road side kebab place on the corner of bell st and bulleen rd under the "WANT LONGER LASTING SEX?" billboard

i dont think anyone should get the kebab from there - who knows what extra "ingredients" have been added :)