SAU Community

Kebabs

Basti

do you go to the one on malvern road, or the one on chapel itself? someone told me there is another 'lambs on chapel' on chapel st itself, the good ones on malvern road

**i might be making this up**

yeah just went to the malvern road one earlier tonight, wasnt as good as i hoped it would be, lots of ppl there so there was no time to cook the meat properlly. 5/10 this time. The other one ur takin bout is next to the chasers night club on chapel i think. Did any of you guyz make it down? thought i saw a black 33 with SAU stickers.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two Lambs on Malvern/Commercial Rd (same road, Chapel St divides them). One is right on the corner of Malvern Rd and Chapel St, the other is about 300 metres further up Commercial Rd towards the city. The one on the corner is shithouse IMO, you need to go to the one further up Commercial Rd. That said, Basti and Jezza thought it was just OK and they have proper Souvlakis...I usually just have mixed with cheese, barbeque sauce and chilli flakes so I'm not the best judge.

Kebabs are the worst. Can you say "big greasy cock full of e.coli"?

e.coli are gut bacteria. you asspirate. :P

I went to Jumbo kebabs on doncaster road today, next to where nandos is. Great kebabs. I recommend

Ali of Ali's kebebs owns that joint too

e.coli are gut bacteria. you asspirate. :P

Ali of Ali's kebebs owns that joint too

Yeah he does, puts extra meat as well lol. good shyte

Kebab Box in Campbellfield was pretty good. The place is EXTREMELY clean, like a top notch restaurant clean. Impressive.

The kebab itself was pretty good, not very hot though, pretty tasty, but not as tasty as Ali's.

Attempt to find kebab better than Ali's failed :happy:

Nicks Souvlaki Bar (on lygon st near jive bar) back in the day was the bomb!! Wouldnt go anywhere but there.

And yeh Nobels on keilor rd dont make a bad souva either, I hate that compressed meat sh!t that some places use!!

thats the difference between kebab and souvlaki the meat and the foil.......

kebab=compressed meat (lik mince) and then toasted in the foil

souv=normal meat and then jus served without being cooked

also kebabs are usually halal, so it safe for the muslims rather than a souvz :)