SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

HAHAHA, nice profile pic mate!

You're up for Gold this year too aren't you?

Gold Gold Gold! That picture is supposed to have a copywrite to the Birubi Art R32 so don't know how its managed to sneek in there!

Oh and the Targa weather has arrived, early morning fog, cool with a fair bit of dew...

Ah yeah - the current forecast is for rain every day of Targa. Should be fun! (consequently we are changing over to the softer spring set-up today! LOL)

But Blue Gum are wrapped - they are sure to sell a stack of those expensive coats now!

Ah yeah - the current forecast is for rain every day of Targa. Should be fun! (consequently we are changing over to the softer spring set-up today! LOL)

But Blue Gum are wrapped - they are sure to sell a stack of those expensive coats now!

I bet Blue Gum are wrapped! They aren't the Official event Apparel supplier anymore!

It is now The Targa Shop, which co-incidentally is our MAJOR sponsor this year!

I bet Blue Gum are wrapped! They aren't the Official event Apparel supplier anymore!

It is now The Targa Shop, which co-incidentally is our MAJOR sponsor this year!

Hahaha - Ooops! :D

And Benny no not that soft. Infact my "soft" is probably where most peoples hard set-up would be.

But then I'm harder than most so you get that. :)

Why does he persist on running them?

because the workshop that works on it is a bridestone dealer (who incdently doesn't run them on his own race car), and it just easier for him that chasing up the Dunlop man.

because the workshop that works on it is a bridestone dealer (who incdently doesn't run them on his own race car), and it just easier for him that chasing up the Dunlop man.

Whats hard about chasing up Bill? You call and order the tyres, they ring when they are in stock, go down and get them fitted, pay $$$ = Profit! plus 1 sec / km

What does Coop run on the A9X?

I'm on the boat tonght. :)

I'm all packed and ready. The car however isn't. LOL It was still in pieces when I left it late last night but it should all be sweet come 6pm tonight.

I still need to find some helping hands down in Tas (especially for day 5) but hopefully we can find someone friendly enough to help some blokes out.

the YT was testing just the other day, so he should be there...

but then again it is YT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave the Road Car a run for Make a Wish at Symmons... Race car still in construction.

Good luck to all taking part. Just had a read of the rules (or lack of) So to make a tip I would have to assess the supercars,

Modern - Vandenberg/Herridge/Close

Showroom - Warren/Daylight/More Daylight

Rest - Usual Suspects

We have 2 x hoists close to Lonny - If you need any help give us a shout

TT984 (09)

Enjoy the Rain... 2003 was a hoot