SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

You've been V quiet Greg. How's the car repair comin along mate?

Been playing with my mates new cup car to distract me from the fact we arent running... Just had a really non motorsport six months. In fact just read a PM from you in September!!

All good. Thinking body kit and carbon everything + high rev 2.4 on e85 for rebuild... by the time I get it done it will be all legal anyhow.

Looks like the weather is going to be rough... so all those not on M's (we ran S on our stock RB20 in 2003 and got thru)are only making up the numbers.

Are you down to socialize or staying home to enjoy the sun??

Greg

I'll be down there looking after the ONLY Team Raceworx car this year.

Come say hello everybody,,,I might get lonely.

Neil.

I saw that car entered, i'm assuming it's not the one that rolled down the hill in 07?

See how cocky I am when I'm not competing this year. :)

Ten bucks says we can beat your time over Arrowsmith in our borrowed STi Snowy ;)

I'm gunna tell squeak!!!!, and yes it was a very slow day at work Wooster i'm glad my

misfortune caused you such joy...

Squeak wouldn't expect anything else, and I'm all talk anyway. I hear Mozz gave her the test and tune through Hellyeah and she came back with the thumbs up :)

I can still picture telling Mr Plod that you were a "tool". HAHA ;)

Been playing with my mates new cup car to distract me from the fact we arent running... Just had a really non motorsport six months. In fact just read a PM from you in September!!

All good. Thinking body kit and carbon everything + high rev 2.4 on e85 for rebuild... by the time I get it done it will be all legal anyhow.

Looks like the weather is going to be rough... so all those not on M's (we ran S on our stock RB20 in 2003 and got thru)are only making up the numbers.

Are you down to socialize or staying home to enjoy the sun??

Greg

Heading down to socialize mate, next friday onward.

for showroom you mean of course :)

We are still in it just!! Still havinh issues with the gtr so we have been lucky enough to be lent a 02 bug eye sti showroom spec car. It's the car Ben ran back in targa 04. I have never driven a wrx b4 and will only get to drive it up to launny this morning then straight in to the prologue but we are still in it!! Cant wait!!

what's wrong with the gtr?

After speaking to Matt's dad on saturday night, it's more a case of what's right with it!!!

the Bass straight curse, once ya car come's back across it the guy's in Melbourne don't

tend to give a rat's arse about it...

there is enought tallent in tassy despite what most think to work on these cars. ive heard more horror stories about sending cars interstate that id profer to take my chances with local tuners.

After speaking to Matt's dad on saturday night, it's more a case of what's right with it!!!

the Bass straight curse, once ya car come's back across it the guy's in Melbourne don't

tend to give a rat's arse about it...

From speaking to people who have sent their cars over to Meb, they guys in Melb don't give a rats while it's over there, let alone when it's back home (of corse there is exeptions to that)

Yeah spoke to YT on saturday night, and the Tall Guy is pretty pumped about the upgrade, recon's

it 30% better car they it was before!!!!, don't recon they'll see which way he went, with no drama's

and good weather, i'm backing the Lambo to win by atleast a minute....