SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Good luck lunatics...have fun. Part of me wishes i was part of Team Last Minute! But, ... I am full of buts and BS! :thumbsup:

Keep it on the black stuff...and remember, go fast as you can, when something gets in your way.................. turn! ;)

LAMBO goes fastest, YT and Lambo Super Alfabet win the proluge by 5 second's

Yes was fast, and looked fast n smooth... other lambo driver has alledgedly thrown the teddie out of the cot because he doesnt have one.

With no Chicane the times were all over the show. Those who dont want the sweep car in their mirrors all week will no doubt have tanked to get away somewhere early in the last hour.

AUDI of Matt Close sounded destingtive and has a lot of good numbers... untested but he will be praying for rain.

All the Evo/STi open class boys were in tears as the no chicane rule pushes them toward showroom. (not sure how giving the supercars a gift will be received) Maybe those who only look at outright results and cant afford a supercar...

The 1.8 k straight that i part of the original Riana stage will be interestiing... just hope all those who were chicane challenged dont get too excited.

Quinny was smooth thru the complex, Jones by comparison was sawing at the wheel and peddling... GTRS still sound good.

Race doesnt start till after lunch tomorrow, and my tip is by the time they get to Ulverstone on day 4 the cream will start to rise.

TT

12:05pm - Lots of news coming in now folks. The wet weather is taking its toll.

On TS1, car 825, 2002 Porsche 911 of Marcus Randolph and Keith Richmond had an off 0.81km into the stage. All okay.

TS3 news, car 905, the Showroom entry of Bruce and Lyn Garvie from Queensland, in a 2009 Evo X, had an off 3.9km into the stage. All okay.

The drama continues to unfold on the early stages, with car 615, the Classic 1979 Porsche 911 of Rod McCray and Greg McWhinney, going off the road. All okay.

I dunno what is in the bloody water down there, some people are going nuts!

One minute ago;

"Major one at Targa ! Jaws of life are on the jay-oh-bee ! telegraph pole in door. V-wet. Car 951, we hear crew ok"

Everyone can text their good wishes and encouragement to 0416 905 145 and it will be uploaded for everyone to view. PLEASE INCLUDE NAME AND LOCATION :happy:

Don't send "I've been a naughty boy and deserve a spanking" though, it won't be uploaded. I tried.

Edited by Marlin

Everyone can text their good wishes and encouragement to 0416 905 145 and it will be uploaded for everyone to view. PLEASE INCLUDE NAME AND LOCATION :D

Don't send "I've been a naughty boy and deserve a spanking" though, it won't be uploaded. I tried.

Walked in tonight to "I should have been out with you - spent all day on the Targa site... didnt get a lot done"

"Well your fired was my reply"

"Suck your own **** then!!! Geez that Ben bloke is funny. He has been on the live site too instead of working and telling every one to steady"

Two things wooo. That is fine coming from you Mr 110%. And 2nd - Stop making Targa savvy people like my missus laugh... She should be working.

Saw TS pole dancing today... lots of fireworks. TS 1 Pole 0

The mower mechanic had a failure, so lots of long faces... and my top three is down to two. SG was on it though... can I draft him into my 3?

TT