SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Thank god for in-car video footage. Someone stole 30s off of me simply because "someone" decided my time couldn't possibly be right!

Hopefully I can get it back and they can decide that the time they actually recorded me getting was infact correct.

I am with the other guys, I am all for robbing guys with too much talent of some time here and there....keeps them honest :)

But, sucks if what i understand is actually true! Surely common sense will prevail and you will get your original time reinstated

Thank god for in-car video footage. Someone stole 30s off of me simply because "someone" decided my time couldn't possibly be right!

Hopefully I can get it back and they can decide that the time they actually recorded me getting was infact correct.

Just fill in the form Andy, all your start times are in sequence and the order you crossed the line is via transmitter... with 30sec its a no brainer.

We had about four stages last year with discrepencies - but only lost out on about 7 sec which we left in case it decided anything.

TT

Yeah it's common Snowy, don't worry your precious head about it, as it's not really a conspiracy against you :)

Glenney did a superb job yesterday, that car is set up beautifully now.

YT though, fark! I know the car is a weapon, but sweet baby Jesus old Pointy can drive.

Greg,...... :(

Edited by Marlin

Any pics of it?

Ive got pics of a genuine one from Japan last year, i wouldnt be too suprised if its a real one given the amount of money people throw into this kind of motorsport

Ayers didnt have an off..he stopped to check frounde in porsche that came off was ok...glenney came around corner and collide with Ayers 400R everyone is ok but cars arent in the best shape :(

This is what greeted us the morning of the 3rd day. We changed it last night but Marks now only in RWD.

post-29-1272613042_thumb.jpg

This is what greeted us this morning. Yuk the car is a bloody mess.

post-29-1272613624_thumb.jpg

post-29-1272613805_thumb.jpg

post-29-1272613917_thumb.jpg

Snowy's cars suffered an engine failure today,,,not sure how bad it is,,,hope he can fix it.

Neil.

ouch! that's a serious accident:(

Snowy has the worst luck... hopefully its rings or something they can continue on with and not a bearing issue... bummer

looks like whoever keeps it on the black stuff and doesn't break anything is going to win it

Update,,,seems snowmans engine is okay,,,but he's in need of a panel beater.

God I'm glad I'm back in sydney,,,Tassie is so bloody cold.

Mark broke a rear suspension arm today after the last stage,,,the CASE Tractor guys welded it back together and he'll be running again tomorrow.

Seems the RX8 may not be out,,,Mazda are shipping replacement parts as I type.

Neil.

That R32 looks bad, I hope everyone was ok.

How bad are the RX8 and 400R?

806_andrew_richmond_chris_thomson_2001_nissan_skyline_gt-r_v-spec_ii_n1_20100430_1361376991.jpg

What did Snowy hit? Looks like a good dint. They are still shown leading early modern, so mustn't have lost too much time.