SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Mostly cosmetic, bit now we are running E85 unrestricted, have to fit new injectors, surge tank etc as well as change it all over to Tarmac. Bodywork is done on it, suspension has been changed. plus it needs a tune too now :-(

The Longford Revival Festival site is coming along well... even after all the rain last week the grounds are good and the Flying Mile nice and clean now... ready for some max speed runs from the racers and exotics both old and new!!

Edited by t01-100

The Longford Revival Festival site is coming along well... even after all the rain last week the grounds are good and the Flying Mile nice and clean now... ready for some max speed runs from the racers and exotics both old and new!!

Yeh don't care about that since I can't go. More importantly whats the go with Day 2?

Looking forward to the Longford Festival, should be a great lead up to targa week.

Massive thanks to Stuart for getting the Radcam's down to us the night before the safari, pretty sure you must have raced down there as soon as we messaged you :-)

I'm arriving in Lonnie saturday. Will have the customary piss up at the Olde Tudor saturday arv/evening.... and this time, Dicky Johnson is joining us :)

we finally have a good 999 car.... eddie decided using other people's crap was too hard so he purchased quite a nice Emo 8, all prepped up :)

Hopefully the top of Rossarden has been washed away. I shit myself going over there!! LOL

I'm on the ferry tonight ready to get into it.

Well I haven't been out yet for a look, but I saw on the news last week the train bridge you pass under at the end of Rossarden stage just before turning back on the highway (where every one services) and the water was up to the bottom of that bridge!

I'm arriving in Lonnie saturday. Will have the customary piss up at the Olde Tudor saturday arv/evening.... and this time, Dicky Johnson is joining us :)

we finally have a good 999 car.... eddie decided using other people's crap was too hard so he purchased quite a nice Emo 8, all prepped up :)

Ooh Yay! Will be good to see ya! No doubt ill be trying to squeeze 5 days recce into 3 so maybe not till the welcome party.

Best of luck to everyone at targa, hope you all are winners!

I'll be there from mon to sat, would be good to put a few more names to faces and have a few beers :cheers: