SAU Community

How Many Litres Does A R33 Rb20de Fuel Tank Hold

hello guys and girl

could someone pls tell me how many litres of fuel to fill up a r33 gts rb20de or just how many litres do the tanks hold are they diffrent to turbo models??

thankyou for your time...

yeh i was thinking that but i was hoping someone in this section would no how many litres a non turbo skylines tank hold..

ALSO I MISTYPED MY TITLE ITS A RB20e THAT IM TRYING TO WORK OUT THE FUEL TANK SIZE OF...

ALSO I MISTYPED MY TITLE ITS A RB20e THAT IM TRYING TO WORK OUT THE FUEL TANK SIZE OF...

RB20E = painful :D

whats the fuel economy like on it tho? itd either be freakishly good or freakishly bad id guess

practically the same motor in my gf's 89 charade... it flies...

but if you actually are curious... somewhere on here someone posted a link to awsome site that has all the specs of skylines.... maybe in skyline and other vehicle specific discussion?

cheers....

RB20E = painful :D

whats the fuel economy like on it tho? itd either be freakishly good or freakishly bad id guess

car has had a turbo convo (rb25det) done it was just a shell (non turbo one rb20e) when i got it but i have bad on fuel economy at the moment and i was thinking it may have a smaller tank

and rb20e isnt that painfull ive been told they go alright lol

thanks for that link looking at that site now

Edited by SKYYLINE

ey bro,

my rb25de holds around 38 litres lol. lasts me a week on granny drivin, or half a week wen im throttlin it of it's tits.

cheers

i think theres something wrong with your fuel tank lol :S

yeh i knw lol, its got to do with the reading on the fuel tank or the fuel stopper thingy under the boot, the thing limiting fuel goin into tank.

my mate nd i are sorting it out, he is mechanic, so he is getting some prices for me.

• 2 weeks later...