Model: r34 gtt

Milage: 79 XXX

Transmission: manual

Colour: black

Complied? yes

RWC supplied? N/A

Currently registered? yes feb 2009

Price: 28,000 negotiable

Comments / Modifications: selling the car as i have to decided to invest in a property!! i purchased this car just 2years ago completely stock and untouched, i am the first owner in australia!!! i bought the car strictly as a weekend car i as have another car for work, only drive it once or twice a week when i have time to take it out!! this car is extremely well presented and taken care of, it has never spent a night outside, always locked up in the garage!! it has been serviced every 4000kms religiously at IS motor racing, using only royal purple oil everytime. modifications are as follows

*buddy club racing spec coilovers

*genuine ganador carbon fibre electric mirrors

*trust ti catback exhaust (full titanium) weighs only 4.2 kgs

*just jap front mount intercooler

*just jap top secret style front bar

*clear nismo front and side indicators

*apexi pen style turbo timer

*4 new federal 595rs tyres only done 2000kms

*brand new genuine nissan factory replacement clutch kit only done 1500kms since installed

price is negotiable all standard parts are available & will replace parts for standard to lower price, will also trade for a nissan partol ute or hilux ute worth $5,000-$15,000 + cash my way so show me wat u got :)

IMG_0517-1.jpg">

IMG_0527.jpg">

IMG_0538.jpg">

IMG_0543.jpg">

IMG_0515.jpg">

Edited by gr34tt

forgot to mention the car also has a mongoose 3 point immobiliser alarm, pioneer/carrozeria stereo + 12cd stacker and pioneer speakers, dark yet legal tints, genuine nissan factory floor mats, genuine nissan factory zenon lights. and just to answer a few questions that everyoneeeeeee keeps asking, which is my fault for not putting it in the first post, the interior is spotless NO rips/tears/burns/stains etc.... the paint is stunning it still has that deep black shine to it and is as smooth as glass. plenty of calls yet no decent offers, make me a good offer and its yours!!!!! :PBJ: :PBJ: :PBJ: :(

26,900... serious offers wont be refused call 0407 509988 or pm or post here

Edited by gr34tt

thanks for the comments guys :D as for keeping it that clean, i dont drive it that much and never in the rain unless i get caught out in it! also when ever i wash the car i always wipe down the engine bay, door seals, boot seals, interior etc... i got a few lil "secrets" for keeping the car/engine bay like that, but like i said, that's a secret :banana:

thanks for the comments guys :D as for keeping it that clean, i dont drive it that much and never in the rain unless i get caught out in it! also when ever i wash the car i always wipe down the engine bay, door seals, boot seals, interior etc... i got a few lil "secrets" for keeping the car/engine bay like that, but like i said, that's a secret :banana:

Sweet looking ride man. I hope you don't sell it for another 3 months, that's when i'm selling my Merc for a black R34 w/ Sunroof. DAMMIT!

Looks awesome, and seriously - good luck with the sale. Looks clean as.

PS... Don't drop the price too much, someone will get to it before I do

• 2 weeks later...