SAU Community

Thinking To Just Sell The Bloody Thing

LOL... thank's...

wouldn't be much of a difference since the map is for Japan...

maybe IF the car is converted into SuperGT contestant car and shipped back to Japan to compete in SuperGT 300 or 500 class! if that happens I'll make sure I'll leave the japanese NAV DVD-ROM on and tell the race engineer it's for a A/F ratio data recorder so they'll let it stay.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna keep it for a while...

might have quite some overtime work over the coming few months so an extra ride is handy...

me n the mrs normally drive into the city together, then she finishes work first and drive home, leaving me at the mercy of connex's overcrowded trains...

just a note on car batteries, they should be able to be recharged if they flatten, sounds like the ones you had were old, if a battery discharges to often it oxidises and can't be recharged fully, if it happens a few times then the battery gets stuffed. I worked for a battery warehouse for a little while, and when the batteries went flat in the shop they would be sent back and recharged by 'large' battery chargers ( the sort that look like a heavy duty welder), restamped (on the end of the terminal) and then sent back to the shop. The batteries still carry the 2yr warranty but you shouldn't necessarily think the battery is 'brand new' when you buy it, because it could already be old and have gone flat a few times too.

Take the car to an autoelec and get them to load test the electrical system, from memory if the battery drops below 9V when cranking then its pretty much had it.