SAU Community

Wtb R33 Series 2 Bonnet

phebzR33

Hi guys

im after a series 2 r33 bonnet for my car, any Colour just prefer no dings or dents, Im not worried about scratches!!!

I dont want to spend more than 200 dollars for one if any one has got a Bonnet please PM or post up a pic , my Boyfriends mobile is 0416679546 (Reece) call him to set up a meet or arrange something thanks guys!!!!!!!! :(

Hi guys

im after a series 2 r33 bonnet for my car, any Colour just prefer no dings or dents, Im not worried about scratches!!!

I dont want to spend more than 200 dollars for one if any one has got a Bonnet please PM or post up a pic , my Boyfriends mobile is 0416679546 (Reece) call him to set up a meet or arrange something thanks guys!!!!!!!! :)

if i buy the one im looking at then i have one going cheap. btw $200 is fairly low, you wont get too many ppl interested at that price.

but i will let you know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Mostly likely it is blowby....past the rings, through the crank, straight through the catch can and out the breather so there is no evidence it ever happened. I know the compression test was good but that is really the only way to loose oil without any (much) evidence, assuming nothing is plumbed back into the intake of course.  It would be interesting to see if the cold compression test is much different as that could be when it is getting through the rings Still....just fill it up and keep going if it makes good power, a lot of higher power RBs are built with loose piston clearances and use a bit of oil as a result
    • Yeah the question is really too broad, it depends what you want to do with it. R and S chassis are still good for club racing, but I'm retiring my 32 GTR from rally because I just can't get hold of body parts (at any price) if a repair is needed.  It is still outright competitive but not practical any more
    • Very interesting! I would be keen to hear more about the spool and flow differences. I found these on their IG. Id be super keen to understand more about the GXR42-68 and GXR45-67.. Especially how it compares to the EFR9180.. Obviously I understand the spool and response wont be the same, but be keen to see how much of a hit it will take! Also, the 4 seem to have a max tip speed of 109k..unless I misread something???
    • Before worrying too much about what to do....most likely the transfer case just got hot from all the work and has been pushing fluid out the breather. Just start with a full fluid change with some nice synthetic auto trans oil (and have a good look at the oil that comes out). The xfer cases can be rebuilt if necessary, don't worry too much about swapping unless you need it back on the road the next day. BTW the gearbox and transfer case are separate (or at least, separate-able) so you you can keep your current trans and swap a new xfer case onto it if needed. I should add, you probably have access to options we don't like Q50/60/70 AWD boxes too, I bet the xfer case interchanges
    • I’m not sure if it was just the way coolant ran as I flipped the head for that pic but went out to double check and there’s nothing there, 100% looks like a crack in that picture though so will be doing some more investigating.    Definitely doing something with the bottom end if I decide to stick with this engine, considering grabbing a rb25 as an alternative but we’ll see. Built my fair share of engines so only labor I’d be looking at is the machining/hot tanking if I just go for a rebuild but might be worth the bit extra to go bigger while it’s already apart