SAU Community

Just Purchased My Skyline

Well at least one major consolation is that you squeeked your purchase price thru, before the AU$ went thru the floor!!!

Pics later eh?

Tez

I managed to get 103.2 yen for the Aussie dollar when I purchased it :P

• 1 month later...

Woohoo, its here at last! :D

Picked her up from compliance on Thursday 13th November and drove it home after not making my pit booking in Warwick.

Drove it back to O'Connor on Friday and lined up for about an hour, passed the pits no problems (as you would expect).

Only thing I thought was a little odd was the pits asked for a copy of import approval (which I thought was strange, since it clearly had a compliance plate which was the first thing he inspected) apart from that, he hardly even looked over the car. Inspector looked under the bonnet, got the engine number, chassis number and then checked my lights and gave it the all clear. All up it took about 1.5 hours including waiting.

I then drove up to Wangara (to Autoworx) to have the exhaust swapped back, then to Joondalup for licensing!

(Having no license plates gets a lot of attention)

Happy with my purchase, the car has very few scratched and no dents, interior is perfect apart from on top of the center gauges which is a little scuffed (oh yeah, where can I order a dash mat for an r34 gtt?).

A big thanks to Mark Hocking for finding/inspecting the vehicle for me and Alistair Maxwell at Autoworx for compliance. :)

(I'll add some pics once the car is cleaned & polished)

Well done and congrats

yer when i through mine over the pits they didnt really check beside's Bold tyre's

need go over next week!! hope its all good!

Also how much did u pay for Transfer fee ????