SAU Community

Spot The Differencec

lingeringsoul

Wonder who will be the first to offer clear guard indicators for them?

And also of course the reflectors on the rear guard - red instead of white? Yeah its a shame that the US spec cars always get the orange side markers especially on Ferraris and Lambos where the original car wasn't made for side markers but they've been slapped on anyway.

Edited by God_speed

It'll be interesting to see how each country adapts the R35 to their market, but there won't be many modifications i reckon (only minor stuff like the indicators).

My bet is the Aus-Spec 35's are re-badged with the Holden emblem.

It'll be interesting to see how each country adapts the R35 to their market, but there won't be many modifications i reckon (only minor stuff like the indicators).

HAHAAHH yeah, that ain't gonna happen any time soon

it will be interesting to see the differences in spec

just looking at the differences between the V35 and G35 there are quite a few..

G35 has cruise control, V35 doesn't

G35 has full leather heated seats, V35 has leather/suede and no heated (only on 75th anniversay edition)

G35 has homelink and autodimming mirror, V35 doesn't

V35 has fold-in mirrors, G35 doesn't

V35 has rear camera option, G35 doesn't

V35 has different entertainment system options (analogue TV rather than sat radio)

i'm tipping the GTR to be similarly altered between countries to fit what they see as being important in their market. i would expect the euro cars to get the most gadgets if there are any discrepancies..

thern all the trevs will put chevvy badges on for some unknown reason :S

it will be interesting to see the differences in spec

just looking at the differences between the V35 and G35 there are quite a few..

G35 has cruise control, V35 doesn't

G35 has full leather heated seats, V35 has leather/suede and no heated (only on 75th anniversay edition)

G35 has homelink and autodimming mirror, V35 doesn't

V35 has fold-in mirrors, G35 doesn't

V35 has rear camera option, G35 doesn't

V35 has different entertainment system options (analogue TV rather than sat radio)

i'm tipping the GTR to be similarly altered between countries to fit what they see as being important in their market. i would expect the euro cars to get the most gadgets if there are any discrepancies..

i dont think you will see similar differences, remember that the G35 is infiniti, and theyre sold as a luxury brand cos americans dont want to pay top dollar for nissans. but the GTR is still nissan so wont have the same upmarket options, not based on the fact that the G35 does anyway. Although it already has the GPS and BOSE sound system and what not i dont think it will come with any US extras

I reckon the biggest difference is how hard the Australian dealer is going to rape you in the back pocket.

The dealer and more so the government! When you have a decent car market like the US does, you don't have to tax the crap out of anything imported in order to force people to buy the local product.

So lucky us, get to pay tax on tax on tax, +GST for anything not made in Aus :-)