SAU Community

Jsai Public Appology

JSAI

To ALL JS Auto Imports Customers,

For those of you that know me and my business, know that at JS Auto Imports we offer a product that aims to satisfy all our customer's performance parts needs.

Over the last couple of months we have experienced a number of production problems, which have caused delays and have now been rectified. These problems and the inability to find suitably skilled staff has resulted in a number of delays, which we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We also understand that there have been a number of complaints regarding communication with JS Auto Imports. Again we apologise for any inconvenience and are working to rectify this problem. At JS Auto Imports we realise that Customer Service is paramount to providing a quality product and look forward to providing this service to our many loyal customers in the future.

I personally would like to thank all members for there input, from this it has brought things to our attention that need and have been rectifed.

PLEASE NOTE ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT AND THERE SHOULD BE ARRIVING THIS MORNING OR MONDAY

ALL JOBS CAN BE TRACKED VIA:

http://venus.alliedexpress.com.au/allied/alstart.html#

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK AND IMPUT YOUR GIVING CON NOTE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL POSTCODE AND YOU SEE THAT YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN SENT AND WHERE IT IS AT THE MOMENT AND WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE.

LUKE MUSKETT: C1212998

LEIGH WOOLLEY : C12121997

BEZERKLY : C12121982

MARK STOTT: C12121981

MARRE EVENS: C1212999

FOR ALL OTHER MEMBERS WHO HAVE ORDERED: N1 VENTS AND AIR BOX'S

THERE HAVE ALOS BEEN SENT AND ARE IN THE POST.

DAVID GOODWIN: SENT

RYAN PARKER: SENT

NOAH WILKINSON: SENT

Best Regards,

Josh Sarti

JS Auto Imports

• 2 years later...

BULL.

YOUR PROBLEMS CONTINUE, AND THEY ARE BECOMING OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS.

IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW YOUR WORDS - DON'T MAKE THEM.

AN APOLOGY IS ONLY MADE IF IT WILL NOT OCCUR IN THE FUTURE - EVERYTHING YOU HAVE JUST SAID NOW STANDS AS A LIE JOSH

Oh Dear...

Two and a half years > still going on?

5 things are required to get one's reputation to the top in this field...

1) communication

2) quality product

3) completed on time

4) at the right price

5) packed appropriately and sent

Personally, I had no problems with JSAI - but that was back in January '08

My observations are that botchups centred on #1) & #3), and they occurred time and time again. Correct?

Any more recent feedback?

Very much on the dot!

It's funny, because if you read a few posts Josh put up in 07/08, he complains about warehouses not communicating and delaying - making an oath that his business will tackle all these issues and serve proper customer service. Didn't take him too long to fail.

Really, if your business was going downhill, the last thing you'd want to do is piss more people off.

I've even let him know I want a refund and NO PARTS - no reply to that either. So the Police are now on his arse and his avoiding their calls too. Very trusting