SAU Community

V35s Arrive On Sunday!

Just a quick one: my pair of V35s arrive in the country on Sunday, all things going well: I am SO looking forward to this!

That is all: more updates and pics when I see them in the metal :blink:

What's the plan for the cars Micah?

Are you trying to get both roadworthy, or is one a parts/donor car.

Did you end buying the Chargespeed car?

Oh, and congrats buddy :-)

so I'll get a call when?

As soon as I can see them myself.... Looks like they are delayed until 8th August (damn!)...

I have already sold the silver car, and will have the Chargespeed car up for sale when I've registered it: I need a new engine for the Stagea: I cracked the block.....

Would have loved to keep it as a daily, but at the end of the day, it's a bit too "look at me" for my taste

As soon as I can see them myself.... Looks like they are delayed until 8th August (damn!)...

I have already sold the silver car, and will have the Chargespeed car up for sale when I've registered it: I need a new engine for the Stagea: I cracked the block.....

Would have loved to keep it as a daily, but at the end of the day, it's a bit too "look at me" for my taste

LOL V35 will be the same if you think Stageas is like that.

LOL V35 will be the same if you think Stageas is like that.

I meant the V35 is too lairy: the Stagea resembles a white Volvo! Nobody really looks twice at it.... Just the way I like it :O I have already designed the new engine: just need the funds now...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi mate got pics of the car etc. for sale

Not through compliance yet, but here are a few pics... will be for sale when rego etc is all done. Not sure what I'll be asking for it yet: have to calculate my final costs.... :D

post-39451-1220486972_thumb.jpgpost-39451-1220486995_thumb.jpg

post-39451-1220487055_thumb.jpgpost-39451-1220487093_thumb.jpg