SAU Community

The Place That Sold You Your Nissan?

Out Of Interest:

SJV35 put up a +ve thread about his new purchase.

So this prompts me to ask...

Did the guy/place who sold you your grey import treat you ...

i) like a bum on a seat?

ii) like a valued customer?

iii) with indifference?

Without naming names & no risk of slander,

I bought my R33 GTR from a guy at Caringbah who was desperate to sell after owning it for 3 weeks (due to apparently, $$$ trouble).

Result? Great car but I had to replace a tailshaft a month later

I bought my R34 GTR from a small import firm in Castle Hill

Result? No problems really: biggest issue was the oil pump 1 year later

Both guys treated me fairly respectfully.

So after seeing (warning) posts about 'don't go here' or 'don't go there', what has been your experience in your big purchase of a grey import ??

bought my first 32 gtst fom a car yard on paramatta rd just off the m4 (sum people will know the 1 im on about) They didnt tell me much bout the car and after i purchased it there was no after sales support 1 month after i had it i found the abs module leaking rang them up and they couldnt of cared. i had 2 go find my own.

Then when i bought the 34gtt i bought it from Autostyle prestige and performance. the sales man was vito and he was very helpfull during the sale and after sale when i got home and put the car on the hoist at work i noticed all 4 tyres were on the indicators im rang them up and they organised sum tyres 4 me and helped with the payment of the tyres.

Edited by raps86

How my car passed the "roadworthy inspection" when the dealership sold it to me, I don't know, with bald inner front tires and undersize rotors to name a few things, what a laugh. Maybe it had something to do with the dealership shop doing the roadworthy.... Not impressed :)