• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from earlier in the thread:

sorry bud, stock steering wheel is pretty ordinary condition

by that i mean f**king disgraceful

Matt,

The ball joints are after market roll center adjuster type ones. I don't think they suit a gts4 hub anyway. I have no idea if the rack is compatible but if you can confirm it is then i still have it here.

Update:

s1 rb25det, no coils, no turbo no injectors. sump has a dent in it where it hit the sway bar but can provide a spare, runs well, good compression $1350

GTR front drivers side guard with lip rolled and a small dent above the wheel arch, silver, $200

GTR front drivers side indicator $100

GTSt front guards with compliance indicators, pair $300

rb25 ignitor $125

rb25 clutch slave $50

And the after market bits

Just jap B pillar brace $100

Maltech braided brake lines ADR compliant $250

early model hks rb25det cams 256 8.8/264 9.0 inc adjustable exhaust wheel $650.

plus a heap of random crap thats still got to be pulled out of the shell

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I bent my r32gtst yesterday so i am parting out the salvageable bits of the shell and misc bits and pieces of trims and panels. I also have a few aftermarket bits and pieces and the rb25det and box.

The aftermarket parts listed are all i am offering on that front but obviously i am not listing all of the available stock parts from the wreck so please ask if it's not listed.

If you are interested in something but need more details please pm or post as i am keeping this ad brief due to the number of parts.

I'm negotiable on prices to a certain extent but low ball offers will be ignored.

Almost all parts are still on the car. I would prefer to sell the engine before removing the pfc, coils and looms so that prospective buyers can see it run before removal from the car. After that goes it can be a free for all. I will remove listed parts from sale if i find that they are damaged when i start dismantling. I have not listed any parts that i know are damaged (like radiator, intercooler, z32 afm or power steering pump)

r33 S1 RB25DET long motor with extras inc HKS 256/264 cams and adjustable exhaust cam gear. No turbo, coils or injectors on engine but a rail and 6 stock injectors will be provided separately $2000. Includes all sensors but no looms or alternator/power steering pump/AC compressor.

6x550 side feed blitz injectors in rb25 rail $500

r33 rb25det Power fc inc hand controller $1000

r33 S1 RB25DET gearbox with custom 1 piece tail shaft suit r32, modified GTR speedo drive, slave cylinder and modded cross member $1850

rb25 det engine loom modded to suit late r32gtst manual. Minor changes will be needed to suit stock afm (4 wires) and o2 sensor(3 wires). currently wired to suit z32AFM $250

GTR front drivers side guard with lip rolled and a small dent above the wheel arch, silver, $200

GTSt indicators, pair $150

rb25 ignitor $125

rb20/25 CAS $100

Trust remote mount oil cooler $500

Xtreme XHD 9 puck clutch kit $500

Cusco comp coilovers damperand height adjustable front and rear 8/6 $850

Cusco master cylinder brace suit 32gtst/gtr $90

Whiteline 24mm front sway bar $180

rb20/26/s1rb25 splitfires $400

Trust type R bov $200

Cusco castor rods $150

Just Jap adjustable front upper control arms $250

Stock front upper arms with nolathane adjustable bushes $150

2 Davies craig 14inch thermos $100 ea. I'll throw in the controller if you buy both.

I can probably pull together the parts for a 32gtst manual conversion (minus box, clutch and flywheel) for $150 or so. Master and slave less than 3 years old.

I have the full interior in reasonable condition except the drivers seat and the carpets a bit rooted.

misc bits and pieces like rb20 and 25 alternators (1 each) rb20 and 25 AC compressors (1 each) rb25 starter motor, various AC lines, full boot trim, etc etc

Most panels rear of the A pillar are ok, though the passenger side door would need repairs to the leading edge.

Thats about all i can think of.

Front brakes, diff, rear arms, rear brakes and rear swaybar are not for sale.

cheers

Dave

after rear quater glass surrounds on both sides please

• 1 month later...
misc bits and pieces like rb20 and 25 alternators (1 each) rb20 and 25 AC compressors (1 each) rb25 starter motor, various AC lines, full boot trim, etc etc

hey mate, i tried to send you a pm, but i was wondering if you still had the rb25 starter motor?

G'day. I saw that your car was non abs. I am after the hard brake lines that go from the master cylinder back to the junction box going to the rear, the line that goes to the left wheel arch and the one that goes to the right wheel arch. Would $30 collect do? Thanks, Ben.

G'day. I saw that your car was non abs. I am after the hard brake lines that go from the master cylinder back to the junction box going to the rear, the line that goes to the left wheel arch and the one that goes to the right wheel arch. Would $30 collect do? Thanks, Ben.

I can do the line that runs to the junction box. the fronts were cut during stripping of the car. Personally i wouldn't use the line as it's been open to the weather for 6 months and is corroded.

gday, im after the instrument cluster? can i pls get price, kms & suburb to collect pls? cheers/martin

Sorry, dont have a complete one

hey mate do you have a stock front bar at all???

tried to pm but no luck

cheers

It got destroyed in the acco

keen to sell the clutch master and slave cylinder on it own mate?

PM me either way cheers

Yep, happy to as i chopped the stock lines the other day when tidying up as i couldn't be stuffed storing the whole thing. sending pm now

cheers

Dave

I bent my r32gtst yesterday so i am parting out the salvageable bits of the shell and misc bits and pieces of trims and panels. I also have a few aftermarket bits and pieces and the rb25det and box.

The aftermarket parts listed are all i am offering on that front but obviously i am not listing all of the available stock parts from the wreck so please ask if it's not listed.

If you are interested in something but need more details please pm or post as i am keeping this ad brief due to the number of parts.

I'm negotiable on prices to a certain extent but low ball offers will be ignored.

Almost all parts are still on the car. I would prefer to sell the engine before removing the pfc, coils and looms so that prospective buyers can see it run before removal from the car. After that goes it can be a free for all. I will remove listed parts from sale if i find that they are damaged when i start dismantling. I have not listed any parts that i know are damaged (like radiator, intercooler, z32 afm or power steering pump)

r33 S1 RB25DET long motor with extras inc HKS 256/264 cams and adjustable exhaust cam gear. No turbo, coils or injectors on engine but a rail and 6 stock injectors will be provided separately $2000. Includes all sensors but no looms or alternator/power steering pump/AC compressor.

6x550 side feed blitz injectors in rb25 rail $500

r33 rb25det Power fc inc hand controller $1000

r33 S1 RB25DET gearbox with custom 1 piece tail shaft suit r32, modified GTR speedo drive, slave cylinder and modded cross member $1850

rb25 det engine loom modded to suit late r32gtst manual. Minor changes will be needed to suit stock afm (4 wires) and o2 sensor(3 wires). currently wired to suit z32AFM $250

GTSt indicators, pair $150

rb25 ignitor $125

rb20/25 CAS $100

Trust remote mount oil cooler $500

Xtreme XHD 9 puck clutch kit $500

Cusco comp coilovers damperand height adjustable front and rear 8/6 $850

Cusco master cylinder brace suit 32gtst/gtr $90

Whiteline 24mm front sway bar $180

rb20/26/s1rb25 splitfires $400

Trust type R bov $200

Cusco castor rods $150

Just Jap adjustable front upper control arms $250

Stock front upper arms with nolathane adjustable bushes $150

2 Davies craig 14inch thermos $100 ea. I'll throw in the controller if you buy both.

I can probably pull together the parts for a 32gtst manual conversion (minus box, clutch and flywheel) for $150 or so. Master and slave less than 3 years old.

I have the full interior in reasonable condition except the drivers seat and the carpets a bit rooted.

Most panels rear of the A pillar are ok, though the passenger side door would need repairs to the leading edge.

Thats about all i can think of.

Front brakes, diff, rear arms, rear brakes and rear swaybar are not for sale.

cheers

Dave