SAU Community

Z06 Vs R35

Amir

farkin....people want a challenge hey...try taking a jazz around the sharp corners at sandown....now thats a challenge!!!!!

(no i havent done it, i am too scared to lose control :P )

:thumbsup:

I like my cars to be able to go around corners aswell. The straight line thing is just not the whole package. Oh and half descent built quality, road noise is not my thing

No offence but going buy your user name and avitar you own an r31 so really have no place critisizing another cars cornering prowess. Dont get me wrong I have a big soft spot for r31 skylines haveing owned a highly modified one for nearly ten years (featured in HPI issue 75) but i can cirtianly say that they are not the best of cars to be throwing around the bends at a great pace. While I am not a huge corvette fan I definatly would not knock the new zo6 as it is one hell of a car and definatly worthy of the praise that it has recieved. All in all though the R35 would definatly be my pick.

Think back to what the big sports car gusy were punching out in 1989-1993 and the C4 ZR1 was good thing in its day as well. LT5 quad cam V8 making 386hp in early models and 405 hp in later models. It did pretty well and was really only eclipsed by the 959 and F40 in its day.

800px-Corvette_ZR1.jpg

162764rightside2.jpg

They are now in a price range where you can get a L98 or LT1 C4 and spend some nice coin on them tweaking them.

guys, u asking this question in skyline forum, of coz answers will be bias! but z06s arent a bad car, i remember watched one of the program on discovery, how they built it. its not as impressive as ferrari factory but they pretty good!

reliable source!

Yes, a very reliable source!!

Yet during the race, driver GTR used command regular( D)!! Also did not lead to use( R) Switch !!!!!

Note: I prefer the old GTR!! I DON'T THE best new GTR !! yes ,reliable source info!!! Avoid bias!

THANKS ALLLLLLLLLLLLL . :P:P

JUNK corvette ............. :(

of course the corvette would win. heaps of power and lighter the gtr still did pretty good. would like a corvette, i saw one the other day looked nice but if i had the money for one of these cars i would get...... A Mustang! i love em. :banana: the downside to the corvette is it was too quiet it needs an exhaust.

ps. still love skylines as well though.