Model: Y31 Cima

Milage: 90,000

Transmission: Auto

Colour: Black

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? No

Currently registered? No

Price: $2500

Comments / Modifications: Full Exhaust System (dump pipe, 3 inch thru to cannon), Bodykit etc

I'm selling one of my project cars, a Y31 Nissan Cima.

It was previously registered in WA, so it would just need a RWC to get it on the road again.

Currently not running, not sure whats wrong with it. Sounds like its about to start, but just won't! Was running a month or two ago, so shouldn't be anything too major.

We thought maybe fouled spark plugs or some other ignition type issue?

Anyway, just wondering if anyone is interested. Only have old pics, will try get some current ones soon.

Will not come with the pictured rims, but could include some other nice Japanese mags if the price is right.

If anyone is interested, PM me or msg me on my phone and probably best to come check it out sometime.

Pretty rare car, and looks pretty nice with the body kit. Would just need a little tidy up and get it running and it would be a very nice cruiser!

Forgot to add also, drivers window is currently out, was going to use it in another Cima, but didn't so just needs to be put back in.

Otherwise, could be useful for parts for someone. The engine in this is a VG30det, basically a single (larger) turbo version of 300zx engine.

These are generally worth around $2k at Japanese wreckers anyway, so it could be a cheap way to get some nice parts.

Also has airbag suspension, and according to previous owner has upgraded air lines, so it should be faster to pump up and down.

post-31295-1216724374_thumb.jpg

post-31295-1216724403_thumb.jpg

Edited by Razzmeister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been away for awhile...

Still want to get this sold. Drop to $2200 ONO.

Make me an offer!! Will also take sellable parts/car/engine etc along with some cash.

Basically just need this gone ASAP.

Forgot to mention also that these engines came with certain forged internals and H beam rods.

Pretty tough engine and could handle quite high HP. Could use it for a drag/dyno car maybe.

Some newer photos. It's a bit dusty, I know!!

post-31295-1221565180_thumb.jpg

post-31295-1221565245_thumb.jpg

post-31295-1221565422_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...