SAU Community

Hills Area Meetup *3

Sheng

Thanks bro u too

the RE30 looks good on u car!!

They are talking about Moeys car, Cause he has a V-Spec2 NUR badge on the back of his car, and it isnt a NUR

But anyways u hear the Blue R34 GTR leave??

I think it sounded nice and spun nice LOL!!!!

lol i reckon the owner is just as cool....!!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks bro u too

the RE30 looks good on u car!!

They are talking about Moeys car, Cause he has a V-Spec2 NUR badge on the back of his car, and it isnt a NUR

But anyways u hear the Blue R34 GTR leave??

I think it sounded nice and spun nice LOL!!!!

Sam your cars a nugget man , ahahaha , you know mine launches better...

OHLOW yeah they were talking about me , yes my car is not a NUR , But like you i am very happy to have a R34 GTR , 1 Once owned 2 of them so even happier , Nur , V spec , M Spec , Whatever it is im happy , all the same if you ask me ....

OHLOW Bring your R34 Out to Kiama , ive got some other friends r34 gtr's lined up ,One of them a M-SPEC would be good to have you around .....

Edited by MRGTR911

Sam your cars a nugget man , ahahaha , you know mine launches better...

OHLOW yeah they were talking about me , yes my car is not a NUR , But like you i am very happy to have a R34 GTR , 1 Once owned 2 of them so even happier , Nur , V spec , M Spec , Whatever it is im happy , all the same if you ask me ....

OHLOW Bring your R34 Out to Kiama , ive got some other friends r34 gtr's lined up ,One of them a M-SPEC would be good to have you around .....

yea i reminder you had a white one and a grey one and also a very well modded 32GTR. Ive been lurking on the forum for a while... lol

Moei, thanks for the invite, i will definitly try to attent.

Ok guys i just woke, best sleep ever! so what did i miss :D

I organised the meetup but not the cruise :)

ps glad you did a good job mitch :down:

missed and awesome drive :D

no worries, just glad everyone liked it. will have do do another route next time.

great photo's everyone, will need to remember my camera next time :(

Great Shots Anna ,

Kutjotk you were guy in silver r33 Right ? i didnt see your face who were you ??

hey moe,,,, yeah mines the series 2 gtst r33 in the pics..... ummmm how do i describe how i look like to you lol?????? the fatish wog guy who had a black shirt on with a blonde girl with me??????

??????????

if you really want im on facebook lol, there bout 500 pics of me up there somewhere

which gtr you have? the grey or blue? They both nice but the grey had a f**king awesome sound comming out the exhausts

So yeah Eric. Anyways nice R33, maybe next time there is a Track Day can u invite me.

Thanks

come to texi on the 14th then??????

wow im walking like a wank in one of these fotos, not my fault half my ancle is made of steel lol

these pics turned out better than i thought

post-53255-1220285858_thumb.jpg

post-53255-1220286063_thumb.jpg

post-53255-1220286082_thumb.jpg

post-53255-1220286103_thumb.jpg

post-53255-1220286125_thumb.jpg

post-53255-1220286147_thumb.jpg

hey moe,,,, yeah mines the series 2 gtst r33 in the pics..... ummmm how do i describe how i look like to you lol?????? the fatish wog guy who had a black shirt on with a blonde girl with me??????

??????????

if you really want im on facebook lol, there bout 500 pics of me up there somewhere

which gtr you have? the grey or blue? They both nice but the grey had a f**king awesome sound comming out the exhausts

I got the Grey one , yeah race exshaust done by my neighbour at work with a electronic silencer

to go with it ... come down to kiama cruise should be fun ....

??????????

Whats u name on Facebook??

Billlyy!

omg thought you immigrated to other country :P

Yeh man havent been on sau much these days just cbf after work lately. Yes im a lazy prick

Havent been driving my car either i get drive cars from work so free fuel & shit..

Billlyy!

omg thought you immigrated to other country :P

Yeh man havent been on sau much these days just cbf after work lately. Yes im a lazy prick

Havent been driving my car either i get drive cars from work so free fuel & shit..

Ive been meaning to come along on track day for ages , Hey ive been meaning to know whose DR- DOOF I didnt see you anywere did i talk to you ??

Haha nah you didn't... I'm very sneaky you see :D (I was also very late)

If I'm there at your october cruise, I'll let myself be known :P

lol still laughing at those 2 dudes running up the hill from the ferry. was you beeping them shane??? lol!

I beeped at about 4 cyclists just to warn we are coming through if they didnt realise (they never do). And prior to that I received signals that there were cycllsts coming up anyway.

I hate cyclists on mountains. theres 1.5 lines for two way traffic. and then cyclists want room. as if.

and i just hate cyclists in general from my last cruise.

oh yes i remember two old people running up the hill. i beeped numerous times. just showing my love. one question, what if those old people dont make it up the hill? theres nothing in between bottom and top. would they just call it a night in amongst the bushes?