SAU Community

Blitz Dual SBC or Apexi AVCR

Simmo

Well the AVCR is well proven

But then again all those i know who have the blitz unit are quite happy as well.... One friend gave me his AVCR when he fitted the Blitz unit and said the blitz unit was easier to setup....

But then thats easily stated as i helped him... HAHA

Id go the blitz is what i meant... easy to set up (for a no brainer) not to suggest that you are just no dyno time needed to set correctlly.... Just get a passanger who can control as u drive or get a trusted driver while u set up....

my friend has a Blitz SBC - ID II in his 32GTR and the thing is awesome, allows alot of boost control, very reliable and like col-gtsx said super easy to set up. it has 4 channels 1 being lowest and 4 being highest, set them at what ever you want or have a co driver wind the boost up in the middle of a street drag (my job :P )

ok. i've tested Blitz SBC iD-II on my car and it works MUCH better than AVCR. No boost spikes, handles boost much smoother and VERY EASY to install and to set it up. Just set desired boost and run, not like APEXi's stuff, where you have to play with RMP/Duty settings to get rid of spikes...

thanks guys, I ended up with the blitz, I've had one before with great results. It may not have the bells and whistles but most people say it is more consistent with boost control, and its much more discreet!

thanks

Simmo