SAU Community

Im Bored Of The 32.

BANGN

Hya, iv had my R32 sky with approx 250rwhp for a couple of months now.. and basically Im bored of the power, I want more. I love the car, dont love the lag.

Are 33's worth it over the 32? or more to say is the 25 any quicker of the 20. I cant afford a GTR at this stage but im wanthing something I can get power out of easier without feeling im being too hard on the motor.

but yeh feed back on what you think of your 33 and even would love to hear comparisons of what people think who have driven both

cheers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stay with the r32 man...there is too many r33's out there and personally i like the r32 look way better..you wont get much more power than the r32 and they are very similar the only thing that is newer and nicer is the interior...but who cares...R32 FTW...

tha major issue i think is im worried about spending too much money on a R32 GTST.. like at the end of the day its not a GTR and if i was to build a stupid hp 25 for my 32 its not going to have the same aurora so to speak. But im thinking, its not to far off displacement as a 26 anyway & 450hp is 450hp.. a 26 will just be easier to get more than 500hp than a 25 correct and even then its going to cost ALOT to get more than factory hp on a 26 anyway correct. not to mention I love the 32GTR body shape, if i was to do a Rb25 32 with GTR guards it would be concidered a wank and a insult to gtr owners

it is kind of hard to convince myself to just put a 25 in the 32 and be done with it.

I duno im really undecided

Edited by BANGN

Everytime someone buys an R33, Jesus dreams up another plague for the jews to suffer through and he is running slim on ideas.... like Stephen Kings Lamp Monster. Nyah Nyah

RB30DET + R32 GTSt = FTMFW

At the very least put a 25 in there, the extra torque is exactly what 32gtsts need! Better yet.. buy the 25 I have advertised :)