Im Bored Of The 32.

BANGN

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not go into your turtle fetish...

Drove an LS1 powered VY SS today... I want one :P

A couple of mates have VU and VY ss utes, they're ok I guess. My RB30'd 32 is still a lot more fun :P

only GTR a rb20 would beat is one with a blown engine

Actually, my mate has a stripped out R31(rb20det + 25 turbo + tuned Wolf) with about the same amount of power my stockish GTR has... gives me a run for my money, no doubt... Hi Seb ;)

Yours is stock, his is reasonably modified. Your better off starting with a better engine and going from there.

No replacement for displacement! That saying alone shows why an RB25 is better then the RB20

And that is why 3L FTMFW YO :cool:

Funny this thread... zomg every man and his dogs got an R33 its too common its shit... yet 90% of the poster in this thread drives an R32 :cool: zomg R32s are too common!!!!!! they're EVERYWHERE... in this thread. Though its funny when someone mentions the R33 being common, ugly and shit because it cant be if its common because why would it be common in the first place? Because its shit? Everyone wants a shit car? Or because its the best bang for your buck car out of the Skylines - its not the oldest and squarest shape/model and it doesnt have the price tag of the newer models but still having basically the same engine, interior and still good(Series II/GTR).

Series 1 R33 ftl... they're the ones that gave R33 a bad name - they were too round and look like a dildo.

All you guys are too narrow minded.

V8's 32s, 33, 34 or whatever! Who cares, all are fun to drive. No need to argue about it so much.

I got a 33 and a v8 one tonne ute.

Both are great fun to drive!

A car nut is a car nut... better then playing with barbie dolls..

well your choice, me i love the look of the 32, 33 is just too roundish for me, but i do like the R34gtt but gtr better hehe,

my opion is go RB25 or go 26 like me hehehe

All you guys are too narrow minded.

V8's 32s, 33, 34 or whatever! Who cares, all are fun to drive. No need to argue about it so much.

I got a 33 and a v8 one tonne ute.

Both are great fun to drive!

A car nut is a car nut... better then playing with barbie dolls..

+1 although both my hsv and skyline are auto trans both really fun to drive

na KYP have a GT apex it think, I have a green GTZ.

Picture047.jpg

yeh im keepn the 32 now, i stripped the boot out, removed my subs and took my spoiler off which has made it shit loads lighter in the tail now. Got a rear strut brace on order for it and now saving up for a new aluminium rad. just gota work out if I will be able to still use the rad for a 25 when i upgrade