SAU Community

Im Bored Of The 32.

BANGN

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I don't wanna drive yours to see the handling, just the 30DET (and do a burnout, jump out the door and leg it)

You don't know where I live right?

Paul, $1200

How bout I take you for a ride.. I mean.. drive :D

*shrug* stock for stock a 33 is a better prospect than a 32 but for minimal mods I believe a 32 is better (upgrade parts off later skylines to be used). For massive mods then it comes down to personal preference, I know I'd prefer to waste heaps of money on a 32gtst, but that's just me :starwars:

Unless its a GTR

32 loses in every department

This aint a war its a slaughter!

Lucky I have a 32R then... and im sure Bubba's 25/30 will pwn all.

We haz teh power & teh good looks, the 33 is the ugly fat girl with a nice personality.

No 33 vs. 32 war, its a slaughter :(

Indeed it shall! Went for a ride in an interesting car last night Tristran.. you would like :(

Can't spill too many details coz it's secret squirrel shit, but if you're up for a random spontaneous cruise this weekend, let me know :P

People who heavily modify there car like bubba i give respect

but were talkin 33 vs 32 without any drastic changes (eg engine conversions)

so yes 33 > 32 no debate! and.... 32 isnt hawt either, old interior, ghey ass bonnet bend (unless GTR) not to mention piss weak

Yeah! I gotz rezpekt y0! :P

I find the 32gtst to be a good starter as far as getting into modding cars go. Lots of cheap upgrades off the newer skylines such as 25 turbo, 33 brakes etc. Then you get into motors out of the newer skylines, I opted for a different route and built something that doesn't come standard in any car :D

Indeed it shall! Went for a ride in an interesting car last night Tristran.. you would like :laugh:

Can't spill too many details coz it's secret squirrel shit, but if you're up for a random spontaneous cruise this weekend, let me know :D

so mikes got the 32 going? ;)

People who heavily modify there car like bubba i give respect

but were talkin 33 vs 32 without any drastic changes (eg engine conversions)

so yes 33 > 32 no debate! and.... 32 isnt hawt either, old interior, ghey ass bonnet bend (unless GTR) not to mention piss weak

I've had the R33 and R32 varients of the gtst and I think there's very little in it appart from taste in car looks. Both of my cars could run low 13's with the stock turbo.

have to admit, my mate has GTS4 RB20 stock with fmic + basics, had NO balls, he's just finished RB25 conversion i havent been in it as yet, but he says its BIG improvement. he's having partay tonight will have to snap a pic/drive before too many beers.

has the look of the R32 + RB25.. ftw

I've had the R33 and R32 varients of the gtst and I think there's very little in it appart from taste in car looks. Both of my cars could run low 13's with the stock turbo.

Ive also had both r33 and R32 GTST varients

exterior can come down to personal choice but interior the 33 is light years ahead

bolt on some mods and the rb20 will be left behind

the 33 gearbox will also handle much more abuse then a r32 gearbox

another thing is stock vs stock

r32 runs 10psi r33 runs 7psi?

sorry guys, i haven't been reading all the pages to update myself...

please don't own me but um...

come on, R34's are pretty cheap now... would that ever be an option?

R32 GTST 9-12k

R33 GTST 10-14k

R34 GT-T 23-25k

34 more torquey engine compared to the 33

stronger gearbox again

larger rear turbo housing then the 33 turbo (same as a 33 turbo compressor side but with a vg30 rear housing stamped as OP6)

slightly more top end power

R34 is awesome but for money you cant go past a 33 bang for buck

so mikes got the 32 going? :O

lol yeah, when I posted that it hadn't been tuned. Went for a ride on Sunday after it was tuned and man.. that thing is fkn FAST! (just ask Tristran.. he was trying to keep up and failed miserably :sick:)

You should come for a blat sometime, need to see how it goes against a real car :ban:

Edited by bubba

lol yeah, when I posted that it hadn't been tuned. Went for a ride on Sunday after it was tuned and man.. that thing is fkn FAST! (just ask Tristran.. he was trying to keep up and failed miserably :sick:)

You should come for a blat sometime, need to see how it goes against a real car :ban:

:O Its true... awesome car, poor Matty got left back on the horizon, at least i stayed in closeish lol