SAU Community

Im Bored Of The 32.

BANGN

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it dusnt matter what you buy ul always want sumthg else...ive had every nissan import...selted with my 32 gtst and my first car was a 33 got sick of ceing them everywhere......32 is a much nicer looking car i reckn...why nt thrash the 20 while u save for engine swap thats what i been doing the only prob is i dnt think its gonna die....my two cents bro....

ive owned an rb25 powered r32 with 280hp and a rb20 powered r32 with 320hp. the rb25 as u know feels alot better effortless power. where the rb20 needs to be ringed out. i also have a r34 with a rb26 and after owning 2 turbo 31s 2 r32s an r34 im accually wanting to sell my r34 to go back to r32 gtr. dunno if that will help.

33 s are very common and they remind me of a vt commo. 32's look way nicer gotta love the old boxy shape

CT commo?/?

carfront.jpg

PHTO0005.jpg

dont think so R33 FTW, and cheap mods, nahhhh:

HKS2530's

HKS extension kit

HKS fuel pump and fuel reg

HKS EVC 6

Tomei manifolds

Tomei Pon type B's with cam pulleys

Tomei cam cup stud kit

Tomei timing belt

Tomei cam cover baffles

N1 Water and oil pump

Apexi Fc D'Jetro

Mines stainless pro front pipe

Kakimoto cat replacement and N1 mega cat back.

Sard 700's

Essential catch can

Splitfires

HKS oil cooler

and some other crap... gets assembled and tuned next week by XSpeed....

• 5 months later...

I have a 33 and after driving my mates R32 with the RB20 id have to say the 33 feels better. But with a little bit of money spent on the 32 you could make it the same. Bung a bigger motor in it and your power probs will be solved. Lots of parts availabel for the RB25. Best engine though would be the RB30.

Depends how cheap a 30 you want to build..

To put an RB30DET (with R32 RB25DE head) into an R32 GTSt is easier than putting an RB25.

Cost wise, it would probably be cheaper* to buy a 33 halfcut and put the RB25 in.

*You could build a cheap RB30DET but it really depends on usage and power goals as to how much it would cost.

33 s are very common and they remind me of a vt commo. 32's look way nicer gotta love the old boxy shape

1st ill punch you in the head for comparing a skyline with a commo.

2nd ill agree with the fact that SOME 32's look nice, but there are also SOME insane 33's out there.

theres probably a reason why there are so many 33's around. they are reasonably price and they have balls, big turbo charged balls. :D

my2cents

Everytime someone buys an R33, Jesus dreams up another plague for the jews to suffer through and he is running slim on ideas.... like Stephen Kings Lamp Monster. Nyah Nyah

.... ROFL... MAO......