SAU Community

Gtr News! Official Vic Dealerships!

DinoPanta

FTG Nissan, no surprise. I live about 5 mins from there and it has been Australia's highest selling dealerships many years.

As for the 2010 wait and the $160k price tage, Nissan Australia you're a bunch of scum sucking fu(k tards. I've been considering this car for some time now but fu(ked if I'm paying $160k for a car you can pickup in Japan for half that price. Bastards...

Look at the Porsche 911 though, 90k in the US, 200K+ here in Aus. Wonder if it's the dealerships or the Government?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok a little bit of an update...

just got back from Nissan head office today in dandenong, had some product knowledge training

GTR is arriving in March 2009, that is a definate..not 2010 as suggested by others and when I get an official document ill post it up here!

Also..head office already has a couple of GTR's here already, one is out the back they are using for testing and the other is in the front office as soon as you walk through the doors...

so if anyone wants to see the car upclose you can just go down and check it out!

Look at the Porsche 911 though, 90k in the US, 200K+ here in Aus. Wonder if it's the dealerships or the Government?

Yeah but the GT-R isn't a Porsche... and $160K is un-fuggin-believable. I just can't believe Nissan will try and fleece the GT-R faithful like that... no way.

Good news about March 2009, that's more like it.

Government. It's the same story in the UK, $160k here - $113k there. That new luxury car tax wouldn't have helped either. Guess we'll just all have to wait unitl the FTA with Japan comes through,

they should have it at blackburn nissan. (its closer to my house lol) or the one on nepean hwy its fair big....

oh well i get my 34 gtr soon ill rock up in that and say i want an upgrade just to take it for a spin. lol.

nissan au seriously are a bunck of f**kstix they way they just overlook cars for aus, i jut came back for dubai and there were v35's everywhere, they would have sold very well here but i guess they just dont want to make money.

^^ I might have to swing by Head office to look at the potential father in-law's next car then...

I really should just get a diamond ring for the missus and then "borrow" the car for a couple of (track) days :P

Really glad the release date is early next year rather than the year after.

Would these places then be orthorised to then import V35GT-R components? For service / sales?

Yep but for the people that want an Oz delivered one because they want the working Sat nav, radio and all the functions etc all in English - not to mention that little thing called waranty - it will mean the cars aren't worth 35% of retail come resale time due to all the crappy imports.

but wouldn't they be the same cars with just english on the sat nav and shit like that? :down:

my old man is looking at buying an Aussie one from werribe when it comes out. :(

1) technically it's not "Brighton" it's on the wrong side of the tracks, ie... wrong side of Nepean hwy, it MIGHT be east brighton, but i think really it's another suburb altogether

2) Have you been there???? I get my fuel/oil filters from there and the parts/service desk has Nissan on the left and.... wait for it....... HYUNDAI on the right. Same desk, about 3-4 metres wide, 1 side Datsun, 1 side Hyundai. I don't think $150K+ GTR owners are going to line up and try and talk over the discussion a metre to their right about when Thelma should bring her excel in for the next service.

Nobody gives a shit there, showroom is shithouse, and the "service" desk it laughable, the workshop looks pretty agricultural as well. There is not a snowballs chance in hell you could sell/service a GTR there.

Trevor in the parts area is the man!

Helped me out countless times, i wouldnt call thier service laughable at all.

Its been 10/10 every single time :thumbsup:

Werribee is not authorized.

It is Blackburn and Ferntreegully Nissan who are selling it.

City Nissan thought they were selling it and took 12 deposits of $5000.

Guess they're not now...

so you rekon werribee is not authorised...?

ill have some paperwork in the next few weeks to confirm that Werribee is an actual authorised dealer,

had people from head office in our showroom mapping out where the GTR was going to be placeed and how it was going to be displayed...