SAU Community

R34 owners, Plz Raise your hand....yeah yeah

Guest PatPat34

Guest PatPat34

Guys.............just a rough research on how many R34 owners in here. cause i saw heaps of them.

and i would really like to know one White R34 with carbon bonnet, and Black racing wheels, C west body kits, Gt wing.

i have got most of the thing same as you, expect the bonnet, was planning to get one, but......don't know whether is worth to do it.

anyway, anyone who changed his bonnet, are you get that from Unqiue Autosport? how is the fit?

:burnout:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PatPat34

Yeah....R34 GTT R, where did you get that bonnet? it really looks awesome with white car....................but i have got a black 34, but i think it will still look good. How much is it?

Guest PatPat34

NIsmoR34, good on ya, what color is it? cause your pic shows like black but a bit purple. And where about you? Airbourne is in VIC, right?

Originally posted by PatPat34

NIsmoR34, good on ya, what color is it? cause your pic shows like black but a bit purple.  And where about you? Airbourne is in VIC, right?

Mine is black too mate :( Though it does have GOLD flakes in the metallic paint, some have silver.

That pic is just to confuse ppl!

I live near chaddy s/c

IMO = in my opinion, generally :P