R34 owners, Plz Raise your hand....yeah yeah

Guest PatPat34

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PatPat34

did you feel any differences after u put on the bonnet?

handling? cause i knew it would has less understeering, but how is that feels?

besides look good? :D

Guest PatPat34

true..............anyway, our stock bonnet are bloody heavy! three times heavier than STI, Type R, not to mention EVOs.

I saw the 34 in question last night:

White GTT, CF bonnet, CWest kit, GT wing - BMT stickers :P

Was on Toorak Rd outside Nandos. Nice car. There is another white GTT I see around South Yarra alot - no wing...

Anyone here?

Guest PatPat34

YEah...........that's the one i am talking about.............he hanging aroudn CBD, that white GTT looks pretty cool................

Originally posted by Jamezilla

I saw the 34 in question last night:

White GTT, CF bonnet, CWest kit, GT wing - BMT stickers :D

Was on Toorak Rd outside Nandos. Nice car. There is another white GTT I see around South Yarra alot - no wing...

Anyone here?

Yeah I seen it too, At BMT once and another time on St Kilda road, very nice looking car, full C-west kit. Genuine C-West kit os woth bout 8.5K!!

I've only seen too white ones.. one from springvale area with top secret front bumper, carbon wing, white mags, zorst and cooler.

Another i see everywhere has everything done to it...full bomex kit and green monster rip stickers on it, cooler, zorst, mags boost etc... x-MAS car... thought of buying it but guy was selling for about $50K.

true..............anyway, our stock bonnet are bloody heavy! three times heavier than STI, Type R, not to mention EVOs.

Hmmmm...A lightweight bonnet will save you a few kg, but so will ripping out your stereo/speakers, backseat, centre console, lighter weight rims, spoiler, and everything else. So why not do that first? that is free :D Its all just for rice factor - especially the cheap ones you buy for $1000.. nowhere near a full professional racing bonnet.

34's are nice.. Dale's car is really nice :D there is another pretty hot yellow GTT going around the eastern suburbs too. I have almost convinced my friend to buy a R34 GTT but shall see

Or a Stagea 260 RS Or an S6 RX7 Or....wait for it...

lol :D

Guest PatPat34

i think the problem is not only about the weight, true it could decrease hell of lot weight by doing this. Most money saved way is driver can loose few Kg, so could save some $$$........hehe

anyway. i think one of the function of those bonnet is to balance the weight, cause when we talking abou the performance, is not only aobut 0-100, but also the ability in cornering, having light weight bonnet, it helps to balance the total weight ratio towards 50:50. cause the engine is really big and heavy.

:D

i think one of the function of those bonnet is to balance the weight...

You can just say a CF bonet looks cool. It's OK :D

And yeah - Dale's car is nice. The white one with the green monster stickers... ah, I dunno... It was at BMT last week too.

Originally posted by fattdex

(you should post a model number owned poll- 32, 33, 34)

I agree with the poll.

BUT AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING??????

A poll would need to include 30's and 31's, because without these wonderful machines, there would be no 32's, 33's or 34's. ;) :uh-huh:

• 11 months later...