SAU Community

**autosports** Wakefield Park Saturday 13th Sept

Peddler

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow! Giddy uo!

Ando and Christopher you'd better bring clean cars and big cheesy smiles for zee camera! :)

I'm going to clean my car now.

I am le tired now...

However... WOOT WAKEY TOMORROW!!! See all who are coming down there :P

Good work yesterday kids!

Post up your times! ;)

Pictures to follow - got a cracker of Chubbs arse-shakin' infront of the wakie sign and Ando losing it in the dirt. :)

Cassbo was that your maiden track day?

Good work yesterday kids!

Post up your times! :)

Pictures to follow - got a cracker of Chubbs arse-shakin' infront of the wakie sign and Ando losing it in the dirt. ;)

Cassbo was that your maiden track day?

Nah, I went to Wakie in June with some random club called SAU ;)

Improved my lap time from a hand timed 1'19" to a Natsoft timed 1'16.580" :)

Can't wait for pics of the Failboat and the Whaleboat :D

Hi all!

Did not have the best day and just thiought i'd fill you in that my car will be off the road for a little while again trying to figure out what went wrong. Thanks again for a great day Guys an Girls, Cherie and I had a good day.

I'll keep you updated.

Joey

still trying to figure out how ando went off on the inside at the exit from the fish hook.

Hey dude... noice to put faces to you and Anthony as well as see a 'real nugget' :(

LOL yeah as chubbs said... it was the first session i had flicked up the boost, had RX7 trying to overtake in places, so gave it a little too much squirt coming out and changed into 3rd with a little 'blap' of the throttle which was enough for the rear to trailor around on me....

Looked pretty nasty but all i did was point it straight till i wiped off enouff speed then came back on ;)

Ah come on Ian, where are the infield piccies!?!?!? :(

i 2nd that.... you even posted above that you got a good one of my epic fail LOL

ahahah yeah... nope i have to wave my hand and say it was an epic gear change failure!!!! Very similar actually to what i did in a Formula Ford coming onto straight @ Oran Park.... left handers and throttle control = Oversteer = Ando Fail